18

Imagine Maze Runner -18 (English)

newt looked shocked. „That's sick. I couln't even remember you. Who the bloody hell, put us in here? What's there plan for us? But I'm thankful that even our memory wipes couldn't helt back our freindship, y/n. And now we have to get some peace because tomorrow we'll discuss with alby, what we're going to do with Ben. Try to sleep. Newt and me were falling asleep. This night i had a dream again. Thomas and me were about 7 or 8 years old, but we still lived in our home. our mum was sick and we had to lock her up in the cellar because she tried to attack us all the time. We thought, that this would just be for a short time but she never stopped attacking us. It got even worse. One day, she fought herself out of the cellar and attacked Thomas and me but then some guys with weapons appeared and a woman called ava paige pointed a gun on my mothers head and pulled the trigger. Thomas and I were screaming but this guys just carried us to the center of W.C.K.D. and made experiments.I laid on a white bed and some tubes came out of me. They were filled with blood. I just saw some people walking around wearing long white coats. They looked like sciencist. A woman came into the room. She said her name was Ava paige and mentioned all the time, that W.C.K.D is good. But W.C.K.D was the one, who put us in this place and seperated me from my friends and my family. But after a while Thomas and me got to know Newt and Minho. That's how we became friends or I should say a little but broken family.