4

I cried a little bit but when I heard that the door opened I swiped my tears away nd sat up. I was right, there were more then just 2 people coming into the Med-Hut. Newt intoduced everyone: „ Those shuckheads right here are Minho, Thomas and Gally." He was showing on a boy with asian roots whose name was Minho, a boy with black hair which was called Thomas and a tall boy with crazy eyebrows, called Gally. Minho was the onliest one that greeted me: „Hey Greenie, so my name is Minho. What you did two days ago was awesome. Someday you maybe could be a runneer. Do you remeber your name?" I shaked my head and started crying while Thomas was just looking weird at me and Newt and Gally were arguing about something in the corner about something. Then suddenly Thomas sat down on the side of my bed and said: „This is normal. You'll remeber in a or maybe two days. Dońt worry. This happens to all of us. We wake up in the box, start panicing because we dońt remeber anything and Newt, which is second in command after Alby, shows us around and explain us everything." After he stpped talking I just looked at him and his face and his coice sounded so familiar to me. I swear I knew him but from where? While I was starring at Thomas I just overheard something of the argue which Newt and Gally had in the corner. Newt said something like: „It's not the right time to talk to her about that. She seems very confused right now." But Thomas broke the weird silence between us: „do we know each other? I swear I know you from anywhere. It's like we already met once." But I didńt have much time to add this question to my thousands of other one I had, so I decided to say: „Ím sorry but I cańt even remember my own name." Thomas answered sad: „ Sorry, maybe I just mixed something up." „ So, it doesńt matter what you are saying. Ím gonna talk to her tight now." , Gally said and came towards me with an pretty angry face. Newt tried to helt him up, but Gally stood right in front of my bed. A realy tall man maybe around 1,80m with blond hair and big muscles. He helt a piece of paper against my face and asked: „ What does that mean, Greenie?" I took the piece of paper and read it:„SHE IS THE LAST ONE. EVER!"