69

Imagine Maze Runner -69 (English)

After a few days newt and me finally finished preparing the whole bonfire. Today the box should get up here with the new greenie. I felt so excited becuse then I'm not the newbie here anymore. The whole day we prepared some little things like helping fry in the kitchen out and place the food already on the table. The sun already set and i felt so exciting. Evrything was perfect. The box would came up every minute and all the gladers surrounded the box waiting for the newbie. After a few minutes you could hear how the box finally arrived and slowly opened. Everyone was shocked and I pushed myself forward because I couldn't see anything. „Where is the greenie?" , I asked. Everyone twitched with their shoulders. Nobody knew what was happening. „Wait guys there is a note." , I said and jumped carefully into the box. When I read the lines I couldn't really breathe anymore. „It's time to find a way outta here." Everyone looked at me and I remebered the note that came up with me. Gally started talking: „That's why the note came up here with you. The note who came up with you said that you woould be the last one." , he hesitated, „EVER!" I climbed carefull outta the ox and Newt helped me. „Newt what's going on? Is this happened one time?" He shook his head. „y/n I don't know but I already noticed that the doors haven't even closed." I looked at the door. „newt something is happening here and I don't think that means something good." He took my hand and we walked over to Minho and Thomas. „Guys did you notice that the doors haven't closed and the sun is already setting. This never happened before." , Thomas said worried. „I think they meant what they told on the note. I think we should pack some things and prepare ourselves." , all of them nodded.
„Ok so pack some stuff and we'll tell the others to do the same as well. When you're finished we'll meet here again. Be careful." Everybody headed to their rooms and I did the same as well. I started to pack some clothes and some aid-kit into my bag when I heard some screams.