51

Imagine Maze Runner -51 (English)

„Yeah, maybe this shucking thing which is dead hopefully, comes from the section 7" , Newt said hopefully, „and when there is somethig like a nest where the're coming from, there is maybe a way out I mean if there is a way in there is probably a was out as well." We nodded and Alby said: „Ok so at first you two have to heal before you're gonna go into the maze again because i won't allow minho to go on there by himself. That means when you two are completly healed, which takes maybe about two weeks, you can go into the maze again. And you minho, have to work anywhere else maybe with newt and zart in the garden." „NO!" , newt interrupted him, „I won't work with this shank. He can't keep his word so maybe he's gonna destroy everything. I won't work with him." , Newt said angry. I just sighed. Just because of me he is angry at minho. I had to talk to him later. Alby just ignored that and said: „If you are ok with that, Thomas and you can organize the new bonfire for the greenie but only when you feel ok to do it." I nodded, „yeah of course when is he coming?" Alby answered: „About two days but there is a lot to do for the bonfire." Newt asked if he could help as well and alby was ok with it. Thomas told me that it would be better if me and newt would organize everything and him and minho would work in the garden because newt was so angry with minho that they couldn't work together. I nodded walked over to my bed to take some rest before newt was going to bandage me up and also before the dinner but newt walked over to me and asked: „hey wanna have lunch with me?" „sorry newt i'm not hungry u think i'm gonna take some rest. We'll see each other in the evening for the bandage change. Bye." I felt sorry for him but i was really tired and i couldn't really handle how newt treated minho just because of me. I should talk to him when he's going to bandage me up this evening."