~WHAT NOW?~

~PETERS POV~
So I went downstairs, still somewhat shocked. Sofia was laughing because apparently she accidentally flung a bunch of flour on Loki....I walked down the stairs and they are both laughing, which makes me laugh.
When we finish making the brownies, Loki goes upstairs to wash up leaving just Sofia and I. "Hey...I'm sorry about earlier..." I mumble, mostly to myself. I doubt she heard me because she's cleaning up and doesn't respond. I decide to grab some paper towels to clean up the floor. "Peter..." she says. I look up at her, jerking my head really quickly, causing my neck to pop. I wince and grab my neck. "Peter? Are you okay? What just happened? Did I do something?" She asks, worriedly. All the rapid fire questions hit me. "I- I'm fine!" I stutter while accidentally yelling at her. She backs away. Her eyes start filling up with tears. Did I do that? Did I make her cry? I stand up quickly, still grabbing my neck. "Sofia, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell, I just hurt my neck." A tear rolls down her cheek and she lunges at me. But it's a hug. She buries her head into my chest. My eyes widen, not knowing what to do or say. "I'm s-sorry Peter!" She says through sobs. I instantly feel bad, I'm not exactly sure why though.

~SOFIAS POV~
I lunged into his chest. Not caring about anything, "I'm s-sorry Peter!" I say between my tears. What exactly am I sorry for? I don't know... everything? Maybe? His soft hands gently wrap around me. I can tell he doesn't know what to do or say. I pull away quickly and wiped away my tears. "Sorry. I have no idea where that came from." I say. Not feeling sad at all anymore. Peter looked right behind me, past my shoulder, with an angry face. "P-Peter? You good?" I ask him. He pushes past me and walked towards the couch. "Peter. What are you-" I say, then I see what he's looking at. More like...who. "Wanda, what are you doing?" He asks looking down at a crouched Wanda behind the couch. "Wanda!? We're you just controlling me to to that?" I ask, kind of shouting. "Um...please don't be mad, Sofia." I throw my hands up and turn around and walk back into the kitchen, making a circle. "We're you controlling me when Peter kissed me too!?" I asked, clearly upset. Wanda immediately looked confused.
"What kiss? Wait...Peter kissed you?!" She asks exited. My face goes red. "Uhm..no?" I say trying to play it off.
"Does it smell like coke to anyone else?" Peter asks, desperately trying to change the subject. He must have been really desperate. But then I turn around....

~TONYS POV~
I stand in the doorway holding a freshly opened can of coke. "Does it smell like coke to anyone else?" Peter asks. Then he and Sofia turn around. Wanda puts her hands over her mouth, then proceeds to run upstairs. "Dad...how long have you been standing there?" Sofia asks. "Long enough!" I say angrily. Sofia starts blushing and looks at Peter like she's worried. I would be, if I were her. Just then, Morgan runs down the stairs. My other daughter. "Daddy...are you coming to read me a bedtime story?" She asks. Just as I'm about to answer... Sofia and Peter chime in. "Morgan! Sofia and I can read to a story tonight." Peter smiles. Sofia grabs Morgan and runs upstairs before I can stop her.
"Nope..." I say, grabbing Peter's arm. "No you don't! I need to talk with you!" He scrunches his face. "Sit." I say, demandingly. He sits obediently. "What was that about? You kissed my daughter?" I ask angrily.

~PETERS POV~ 
I see Sofia sneaking up to the stairs, eyeing me not to say anything. "I'm sorry Mr. Stark!" I sigh. Sofia palms her face and walks quietly back upstairs.
"Oh my god..." Mr. Stark whispers to himself. I shouldn't have said that, oops?
"Look, I'm sorry! I really like her Mr. Stark." I say. He rolls his eyes, then Mr. Rodgers peeks out from behind the door and yells "HA! I knew it!" I put my hand over my face, embarrassed. "Were...were you guys BETTING on this or something?" I say. Mr. Rodgers laughs and walked away.
I'll take that as a maybe.
"Peter......" Mr. Stark says. "Benjamin....." wait...why is he saying my middle name? How does he even know my middle name? I'm so confused right now..... "PARKER!" He yells and starts chasing me. Ah, that's why. He starts chasing me around the living room and I hear Sofia and everyone else laughing their asses off. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I yell in their direction. Then Mr. Stark suddenly stopped chasing me.
"Morgan." He said.
Everyone looked so confused. Morgan? Yeah...what about her?
"You guys woke her up probably!" He yelled. Everyone shushed him. "I'll just...go to bed now..." I whisper. "I am NOT done with you!" Mr. Stark said to me. "We will talk about this tomorrow." He said. I walked upstairs and Sofia grabbed my arm. I trust around to look at her. "What?" I ask.

~SOFIAS POV~
I grab Peters arm as he walks up the stairs to his bedroom. "What?" He asks me. "Wanna come to my room? We can watch a movie." I ask. He blushes, I'm not sure why. "Y-yeah, sure." He stutters, he does that when he's nervous I guess. "Ok! Let me get changed and then meet me in my room. I will grab the snacks!" I say, excitedly.
I run downstairs and grab some chips and sodas from the refrigerator. I put them in my pillowcase and I run upstairs again. "Ok," I say, out of breath. "I got chips, soda, uhm...popcorn, the basics." Still trying to catch my breath, I sit down on my bed. He smiles, and nods. "Weren't you going to get changed...?" He asks me. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to get something comfy on." I ruffle through my pajamas and fine shorts and a t-shirt. "Got some." I say, holding them up. I run to the bathroom to put them on, because I don't want to change in front of Peter. "You almost done in there?" He yells quietly from my bedroom. "Yeah! I'm coming spidey!" I yell back. I hear a quiet 'shhh' come from Steve and Bucky's room. "Sorry!" I say quietly, walking back to my room.