~PETER~PART 2~

~PETERS POV~

She- she grabbed my hand. I knew it was out of reflex. Or- at least I thought it was. She started blushing. Hard. Her face turned red, extremely red. I felt bad, but I just told her not to work about it.
It's around 6:30 now, and I'm driving Sofia over to Aunt May's apartment. "Thanks for driving me, Peter. I'm sorry if I made things...weird...by grabbing your hand. I'm sorry." I can tell she's already overthinking everything. "Sofia, calm down, it's okay! Nothing is awkward, you don't need to apologize. It's okay." I said, I really hope she takes it. "We're here." I got out of the car and quickly got to the other side of the car. I opened the door for her and helped her out. I already know that May is going to assume we are dating, I hope she doesn't. "May...she might assume we are, well, dating. You know? So...if she asks, just, just say no." I told her. "It's fine, I will." She smiled. She has the most beautiful smile...
I open the door for her and let her in. "May, we're here!" She comes out from behind the kitchen counter. "Hi! I'm Peters aunt May. I invited you to thank you for having Peter the other night, so, welcome!" She shakes Sofia's hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Mrs...what should I call you?" She asks, "May is just fine sweetie. Now have a seat, I made pasta."
After dinner, instead of watching a movie we decided to go on the roof of my complex and watch the stars. We set out a blanket and some pillows on the roof and talked. She told me about her family, and how she was adopted when she was three. She told me about the Avengers, which, of course I already knew, but I didn't want her to know that. Afterwards I drove her home. And I stopped in and said hello to Mrs. Potts, and then I went home. "May, thanks for having Sofia tonight." She looked at me funny, "Are you two...you know...dating?" I knew she'd ask this. I laughed. "Oh come on May, you can't think that! We've only known each other for a week or so." She rolled her eyes while smiling. "Goodnight May!" I yelled down the hall as I went into my room. I changed, and I lie in my bed, thinking about my feelings for her, for Sofia. How much I liked her.