~THE ROOF~

~PETERS POV~
I grab my Spider-Man suit from my closet and put it on. I also grab a jacket, because it's 3 in the morning. I quietly creep out of my room, checking the time on my phone. It reads 2:40 am. As I walk down the hallway, I hear quiet talking coming from Steve's room. I peek in and see Steve talking on the phone. I keep walking until I'm at the front door.
I slowly open it, now realizing I could have just gone out my window. I smack my face and continue out the door.
I then swing up to the roof, and I see her standing there, facing the other way. We have Led string lights on the roof, and they are turned on. It makes kind of an eerie light but we like it. It's peaceful. Quiet. The only thing you can hear is the quiet sound of cars passing hundreds of feet below. I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder.
She jumps when I tap her. "Jesus Christ Peter!" She says, dramatically clutching her heart. "You scared the living shits out of me!" She says, starting to laugh. I laugh right along with her. "Take off your mask, it's just me." So I do.
She tilts her head and smiles. "So...how was the dance?" She asks. I roll my eyes at her. "Uh, it was okay." I say. She frowns. "Why just okay?" She asks. 'Because I felt guilty the whole time and I wanted to dance with you but I couldn't.' I almost say. But I say nothing. "You know, you can tell me." I look up, and she's right in front of me. I nod. "Well..." breathe. It's Sofia. "I felt guilty the whole time." I finally say.
When I look at her again, she has a questioning look in her eyes. "Why did you feel guilty? What happened?" She asks. I decide to just tell her. "I only asked Mj to make you jealous. I didn't think you liked me, then I felt guilty. When I saw you with Nat, I got jealous." I say. She takes a step back. "Huh," she says. "That's what I was trying to do, but with Nat. I only asked Nat to make you jealous. She knew the whole time and she was in on it. Did Mj know?" She said. Apparently I looked shocked, because I was, so she said "I'm ask shocked as you are, Pete." I waited a minute, listening to the breeze.
Trying to find my words. "No, Mj didn't- doesn't know." I said. She nodded thoughtfully, as though absorbing my words. I check the time, 2:58 am.
We stood in silence for a few moments...then something happened.

Authors Note:
So sorry for the short part! I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger, and I wanted to write some more. Goodnight/good-morning :) I'm going to sleep now <3