~WHAT DID YOU DO~

~PETERS POV~
~THREE HOURS AFTER THE MESSAGES~
I stare at my phone, unblinking.
I don't understand?
Oh my god just do it already
Do what?
You KNOW what dumbass.
I admit it. I'm to freaked out of what's happening. What is even happening? This person messaged me, I don't even know who it is. He just said he needed me to do something. What if...what if I don't...will he...hunt me? I'm not sure. But whoever he is, I'm not doing what he says.

MESSAGES:
Me: will it hurt anyone
???:
Me: hello?
???: no it won't
He's lying
I don't trust this guy, but I do at the same time. Does that even make sense? Kind of. I hear a knock at my door and leap off my bed and throw my phone under the bed. "Peter? We are about to to a game night. Are you coming downstairs?"
"Yeah! In a minute!" I yell back nervously yet loudly.

MESSAGES:
Me: I'll do it. I'm going to a game night
???: did I really need to know that
Me: no sorry
???: do it, nothing's gonna happen
Me: I still don't trust you

I get up and walk around, pacing. "Ok, Peter. Nothing is going to happen, everything's gonna be ok." I reassure myself . I open the door and walk downstairs.
I walk down to the living room area where everyone is gathered. "Hey Pete, come sit." Mr. Stark calls and pats a spot next to him and Sofia. She waves me over. I walk over and sit down with them, and we start to play monopoly.
~ONE HOUR LATER~
"HEY!" Bucky yells. "THATS MY PROPERTY!" Nat shakes her head. "Let me see your cards, then." She calmly says. He aggressively shows Nat his deck. "See? You don't own that property, therefore it's not yours." She says, laying hid cards on the table. "But I claimed it!" He shouts. "Jesus Christ, Bucky!" Steve says, resting an arm on Bucky's. Bucky swiftly turns his head to look at Steve. "You can't claim properties. You have to own them. So if I landed here- I could buy it. But I'm not going to." I say, trying not to look him in the eye. I've learned not to.
Bucky grunts, clearly frustrated.

~2 HOURS AFTER BEGINNING MONOPOLY~
~SOFIAS POV~
"How the fuck long does this game last!?" I screech. "Language!" Steve calls. "Sorry Captain curse words." I say, chuckling inside at my joke. "It can last however long..it lasts I guess." Clint says. "Not a valid answer, Legolas." My dad says. I choke on my water and almost spit it out from laughter. Everyone else is trying to hold it in, too. "You have to stop with these nicknames-" Scott begins. My dad just waves him off.

*BOOM*
The wall explodes. "EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Someone yells, but I've been hit in the head with a flying brick. I'm out cold. "Sofia, SOFIA! Mr. Stark...!" Peter starts to say. "I'm kind of busy, kid!" My dad is already in his suit, trying to lift some rubble off the ground. "What are you doing here?" I hear Sam say, but I'm still unconscious. "Someone didn't do what I asked. So I had to pay them a visit." No...
"Zemo?" Bucky says, shoving past Sam, getting ready to snap someone's neck. "What are you doing here!?" He shouts. "I just asked tha-" Sam says, Bucky shushes him. "The kid. Both of them, really." Zemo says. "What...?" My dad turns around slowly to look at Peter and I. I look at Peter, and he looks at me, both of us confused with each other. "Did you-" he says. "I- did- what?" I say, confused as to why Zemo was talking about Peter. Then, we both black out. I feel him go to, I'm not sure how, but I do.

~NINE HOURS LATER~
~PETERS POV~
I wake up maybe a few hours later, strapped to a chair. Sofia is still unconscious next to me, also strapped in. I let out a groan as I look at my thigh. My jeans are ripped and my thigh is torn. I'm in some sort of metal room, strapped to a angled table type thing, and Sofia is on the same type of thing next to me. There is a another box that has a window and a couple chairs. That's where Zemo stands. "I see you've woken up." He says, a grin appearing on his face. I struggle in my straps, trying to break free. I can't. Sofia starts to wake. "Ugh...where- wait, where am I?" She grunts. Her shoulder is cut bad, and she's got blood dripping down from above her eyebrow. She sees me and tries to reach out to me. Then she realizes she's strapped down. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU SON OF A-" a clamp is sealed over her mouth before she can say anything else. She strains in her seat, tears forming in her eyes. I can tell she's in pain. "Why are you doing this?" I say to Zemo. He just smirks and presses a button.

~SOFIAS POV~
After a clamp is placed upon my mouth, Peter asks why Zemo is doing this. Well isn't it kind of obvious why? I actually don't know, so why am I asking that? Zemo presses a button and another clamp put itself onto his mouth.

~NINE HOURS LATER~
I think I fell asleep, because when I wake up Peter isn't next to me. I notice that the clamp isn't on my mouth anymore, and I scream. "They are going to come! Trust me-" and there it is again. The clamp is back on my mouth. "Oh, they will come. But they won't be fighting me." Zemo says over the speaker. "Whfh?" I tried to say 'what' but...whatever. What does he mean? Then, the doors open. My clamp loosens....
"Peter? Wait...no...HELP!"