~MIDTOWN HIGH SCHOOL~

Today was the first day of school at Midtown High for Sofia. She was joining in the middle of the year, not the best time. But, it would have to do. The only thing she was really worried about was making friends. Real friends.
"Bye Sof! Have an amazing first day at school!" Yelled Pepper as a Tony drove off with Sofia to school. "Thanks for driving me, dad. I appreciate it." She told him. "Just...just don't let the other kids bully you, ok?" said Tony. "I won't dad. Don't worry about me."
As they pulled up to the school Sofia noticed kids were looking at them. They had a point, it was Tony Stark, and it was a Bugatti, but why should that make any difference? Sofia opened the car door and apparently, caught the eye of a kid named Peter Parker, who was walking with his friend Ned. "Peter, is that-" Ned started, "Mr. Stark, yeah. And..I don't know who the girl is." Peter exclaimed. "I guess we'll find out later."

~PETERS POV~

You know, I thought it was gonna be a normal day, but then Mr. Stark of all people showed up at my high school, with some girl I'd never seen before. I had a guess, but I don't think it's right, she might be his daughter, but he probably would have told me. Right? "Ned, do you think she'll have any classes with us?" I asked. "Uh...um..I- I don't know bro." Ned responded. I did end up seeing her in Chemistry, and I was right, she is Mr. Starks daughter. Sofia. And she is really pretty too. She's got, beautiful blue eyes, long, brown hair, and she's really smart too. Ok, before you think of me as creepy, we were partnered in Chemistry. She's really nice, and I think we made good partners.
~CHEMISTRY CLASS~

"Peter, right? The teacher told me you would be my partner!" She said. And, she looked right into my eyes, her eyes are so pretty and blue. They looked like Mrs. Potts eyes. Her mom. "Um..yeah that's me. And- this is my friend Ned." I said gesturing over to Ned. "Hi. You're Sofia right? Is your dad Ironman? You know, Peter actually-" I kicked him in the leg to make him stop talking. I didn't want her to know I was Spiderman, or I was working for/with her dad. I know she'll find out at some point, but I don't want that to be anytime soon. Plus, we've only just met. So, in class today we were assigned projects to work on with our lab partners. That means I'm with Sofia. We are supposed to meet up and work at someone's house, but I don't want her to meet May yet and- well, that's just it. "So...do you want to come over to where I live to work?" She asked me. I'm willing to bet the reason she didn't say 'my house' is because she lives at the Avengers compound. "Yeah!" I said too excitedly, "uh, I mean...um..sure?" Jesus Christ, I didn't play that off cool. So I had to ask her phone number...and luckily she gave it to me. Even though we just met, I'm kind of catching feelings for Sofia. She's smart, kind, really pretty, but it's at risk she'll find out my secret.

~SOFIAS POV~

So..today was my first day at school. And I guess it went pretty well. So I got to school, and well people were staring at me. Probably because there was a billionaire in the car with me, and we were driving a fancy sports car. So, yeah. So I went to my first couple of classes, and I noticed that there were three people I have nearly every class with. I met them all at lunch, well, kind of.
~LUNCH~

I'm sitting alone, at my own table. This guy keeps looking at me and it's creepy. He looks like a short, jerk. I already hate his guts. But on the other side of the cafeteria, there's another two, people staring at me. But some girl is talking to them and they looked away. I decided to go sit over there with them. I grabbed my lunch tray and walked slowly and silently over there. "..Is this seat taken?" I asked with a slight smile on my face. One of them answered, "No, you can sit. And I'm Peter by the way." He smiled. I thought to myself, 'holy crap...he's...kinda cute.' And the other two introduced themselves. "Hi I'm Ned. Peter's friend." He nodded at me, "and I'm Mj, I just sit here." I let out a chuckle at that.

~CHEMISTRY CLASS~

I walked into room 287, and I introduced myself to the class. "Hi, my name is Sofia Stark, and I just came here today." I said it's a smile. One kid raised his hand and said, "Isn't your dad, like, Ironman?" And laughed. "I don't believe you. Why wouldn't you go to a private school?" I stayed silent and took my seat. "Ok class, today you will be assigned partners for the project. Your partner is whoever is sitting closest to you." Instructed the teacher. I looked to my left and kind of gasped, but I didn't mean to. The person sitting there was.... "Peter! Looks like you're my partner." He smiled and I think he was a bit too exited. He probably just wants to meet my dad or meet the Avengers or something. I invited him over to my.... where I live ... to work on the project. "So...want to come over to where I live to work on the project together?" I asked. "Yeah!" He replied, somewhat fast. "I mean...uh...I guess." I already like him.

~AVENGERS COMPOUND~
It's around 4:30, we just got off of school and Peter is coming over to work with me. "Mom, dad, my partner in Chem. is coming over in a few minutes to work on our project. Please, please be normal." They looked at Nat, who was the only one here right now. The rest are going to be home in time for dinner. They just nodded. "So, who is this 'kid'?" Asked my dad. "His name is Peter. Peter Parker." My dad almost choked on his water. "P-Parker?" He asked. I looked at him funny and nodded. "This is why I said act normal. I knew you'd flip if you knew it was a boy." I said rolling my eyes at him.
*ding dong*
That's the doorbell. It's probably Peter, "I'll get it!" I yelled, running to the door. I opened it and there he was, with his cute brown eyes, and- who am I kidding. I let him in. "Woah, this is your...house?" He asked while looking up and around. "Yeah- kinda. It's not really a house, but I live here." I said, and I took him to my room.
"Hey Sofia, dinner is ready-" my dad said, but then he saw Peter. They looked at each other as if they already met. "You must be Peter! I'm Mr. Stark, Sofia's dad. Nice to meet you." But then he winked at Peter and all Peter said was "Nice to meet you too, sir." Sir? Where'd that come from? "Peter, do you want to eat dinner with us?" He looked a bit shocked at that but he said yes. But, my dad pulled him aside right before we sat down. "Peter, you do realize all the Avengers are going to be at that table, right?" He said, "Yes, Mr. Stark. I know, did you tell them to act like they don't recognize me?" Recognize him!? What!? He's met them before? Without me knowing? "I did, kid. Now let's go before Sofia gets suspicious." My dad told Peter. I tried to act like I didn't hear anything they said, but I had to ask. "So..what were you guys talking about?" I asked them. "Well, I was..I was asking about any allergies Peter had, nope, none it's all good." He replied. He's a fast and good liar, but I can see through lies. I just slightly shook my head to myself.
Sam looked at Peter strange as if asking with his eyes, "What are you doing here?" It was strange not knowing what's going on. But I'm going to find out.