Poisonous Aftertaste

**ATTENTION!**

I just want to thank you guys for reading my fan fic! I've put a lot of thought into the ending, and I think that it is the best ending. From the highs to the lows, I loved that I put a new twist onto the story, creating some difference. So I thank you again, and I bid you do well❤️

Love, introvert_quarantine

**ACTUAL PICTURES ARE FROM KOOGI AND THE MANWHA ONLY!**

Sangwoo walked into the house, closing the door behind him. He entered the kitchen to find Yoonbum laying his head on the table. He set the bag he had down and sat down at the table.

"Bum....". Sangwoo touched Yoonbum's head, which moved and Yoonbum locked eyes with Sangwoo.

"Hey, you were gone for a while". Yoonbum smiled wearily at Sangwoo.

"Did you get fixed up?" Sangwoo asked.

"Yeah, it kinda hurt bad. But I'm okay now". Yoonbum sighed and put his hand on Sangwoo's hand.

"I went for a drive. Things have been crazy these past few days" Sangwoo said. He heard the barking of his puppy, and ran to the bedroom to see the puppy walking up to him.

"Hello Eden". Sangwoo picked the puppy up and held him close, receiving serotonin from it.

"He missed you so much. He would cuddle up in your spot, but I missed you more". Sangwoo sighed, petting the puppy.

"I'm not happy anymore. With life- I just- I can't, you know?"

Yoonbum nodded.

"I understand. The only family I have are Cho-Hee and Ye-Jun. And you. I don't want to lose you Sangwoo, I really don't. I don't know what got into me. It was just a whirlwind of emotions. It's too hard Sangwoo". Yoonbum wiped his tears and looked down at the table.

"I know......". Sangwoo sighed. He walked to the stairs leading up, holding onto the barrier.

This might be it.

**flashback to Sangwoo's childhood**

"Sangwoo?" Eunseo called out. Sangwoo hid in the closet in his parents bedroom, snickering quietly. He always hid from his mom when he came home from school.

"Is he in..... here!" Eunseo shouted. Sangwoo giggled and shouted out,

"Yoohoooo!"

He closed the closet door, hoping it would hide him away from his mother.

"I think I'm getting-". Eunseo stopped talking, hurriedly walking to the front door.

"I told you not to be here for another 20 minutes. I'm still playing with my son".

"You can't come in until I... well, hold on".

"Sangwoo.... I'm getting close......". Sangwoo held his mouth closed, closing his eyes tight. His heart racing.

"Got you!". Eunseo opened the closet door wide and snatched Sangwoo up, kissing his cheek and blowing into his neck.

"Mom! Mom! You found me!" Sangwoo giggled.

"Of course, I will never leave you. Now, it's nap time", Eunseo said. "So let's go"