Till Death Unites Us

Yoonbum sat in the bathtub, staring at the duck he brought in for comfort.

It wasn't easy. A full week and Sangwoo hadn't come down from his bedroom.

Is he dead?

No he couldn't be. There's a bathroom up here, but I'm using it.......

Yoonbum immediately leaped out of the the bathtub, wrapping his towel around him. He ran to Sangwoo's bedroom, opening the door.

There was a sickly-looking Sangwoo, laying on the floor, barely moving.

"Sangwoo! I was worried sick for you! Let me go get you some-". Yoonbum was stopped by Sangwoo's voice.

"Dont. I don't need food anymore". Sangwoo sighed, looking over at Yoonbum.

"BUT YOU NEED FOOD! YOU NEED TO SURVIVE!" Yoonbum cried.

"I don't need to survive. I'm leaving this earth soon, but before that, let's get married" Sangwoo told Yoonbum.

"Marriage? But...... I...." Yoonbum stopped himself.

Marriage doesn't sound too good. Especially when we've done all the things that we've done. And what if the cops ask questions? Getting married after the trial of Seungbae? I don't think-

"I don't think this is such a good idea Sangwoo. I mean...... you want to die anyways" Yoonbum told Sangwoo with a rising voice.

"But I won't die until I marry you. I love you Bum" Sangwoo said.

"LIES! LIES! EVER SINCE YOUVE KILLED PEOPLE, AND KILLED MY HEART, YOU NEVER LOVED! I'M SURE THAT IF YOU DIE RIGHT NOW, NO ONE COULD LOVE YOU BETTER THAN I HAVE!" Yoonbum yelled.

"Yoonbum, I loved you! I still love you! Even though I have been terrible to you, I love you so much." Sangwoo sighed, lifting himself up.

"Look, I won't die okay? I'll get help, I'll- I'll get better, I won't leave you Bum. Ever" Sangwoo told Bum.

"....fine".

........................................

Sangwoo stood in front of the ringshop, Yoonbum looking down.

"You ready?" Sangwoo asked. He leaned down and kissed Yoonbum on the cheek, which Yoonbum lingered away from.

"I'll get you the best ring money can buy. Don't worry". Yoonbum smiled as the two entered the shop, the bell ringing above the door.

"Welcome! Welcome!" The shop owner said.

"What are you fine gentlemen looking for today?" 

Sangwoo cleared his throat, looking down at the rings.

"I'm looking for a 14 karat ring. For both of us. We're getting married" Sangwoo said.

"Oh lovely!" The woman cheered and clapped her hands.

"I bet you two will look so charming in your suits. Now, let's get you fitted for those rings". Yoonbum looked all over, seeing the prices on the rings.