Ending in Wonderous Life

**I KNOW THIS STORY WAS SUPPOSED TO END TWO PARTS AGO, BUT I CAN'T PART AWAY FROM IT! I'M SAD CAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS TWIST OF A STORY!**

Anways, enjoy the FINAL ENDING of Help Him.....

-introvert_quarantine❤️

"Yoonbum, wake up"

The sun shined as Yoonbum opened his eyes. He rolled over to see Sangwoo smiling at him.

"It's the day" Sangwoo told him.

"Finally, I couldn't wait another day". Yoonbum pulled his robe on and walked into the kitchen to make tea. He put the kettle on the stove, looking out of the window. The sun was shining, and Eden was barking at his feet.

"Good morning Eden, daddy and I are going to get married. You'll be a very handsome ring bearer. I love you so much". Yoonbum picked Eden up and put him on the counter. Eden watched as Yoonbum poured the hot water into the mugs with the tea bags. He choose lavender and red rose tea while he gave Sangwoo honey and Black Forest tea.

"Here you go hun, just how you like it". Sangwoo grabbed his cup from Yoonbum's hand.

"Thank you, it smells lovely". Sangwoo took a sip of his tea and held onto Yoonbum.

"Are you ready for today?" Yoonbum asked Sangwoo.

"Totally. I'm so happy that I get to marry the love of my life. I can't wait to kiss you." Sangwoo sighed and put his cup down.

"Maybe you don't have to wait." Yoonbum winked at Sangwoo, chuckling to himself.

"Now now, I want to have a proper wedding with a proper kiss to signify us being husband and wife, sooooo, we have to wait Bum". Yoonbum sighed and hugged Sangwoo.

"Now, I can't wait."

........................................

Yoonbum was looking at the steps of his sister's house, with a letter in his hand. On the way over, he wrote up a letter stating that he was thankful for his sister. He approached the steps, but an overwhelming feeling came over him. His heart beat went faster as he approached the door.

"Cho-Hee? I'm here! I've come to visit!" Yoonbum yelled. He shook the doorknob. It jiggled, but it didn't open. Then he looked at the bottom of the door, seeing a note. He picked it up, and it read.....

Dear Bum, I know we have gone through nearly everything humanely possible that a brother and sister can go through. I mean that it was something that both of us hated to live through. There were days that I wanted to just kill myself, but I thought of you and kept going. But alas, after Seungbae's trial, I started to slip. I couldn't hold Ye-Jun anymore, and my mind was altering. I was diagnosed with depression a year ago, but I hid it from everyone. I knew that somewhere out there, you were safe, safe from it all. After we murdered our uncle, I wasn't okay. But listen Bum, I love you. And Ye-Jun loves you too. But I couldn't leave him in the hands of you because of my depression and fear. So Bum, I have moved to Tokyo, Japan, in hopes of getting better. I have placed Ye-Jun in the care of Seungbae's mother, his grandmother.