Dark Hearted Love

Yoonbum paced around the basement as he stood in front of the torture chair and looked at it. The moments of yesterday replayed in Yoonbum's mind. He looked up the ceiling of the basement and thought of Sangwoo laying on his bed or his floor, with the bottle of pills in his hand. Yoonbum sighed and grabbed his phone, seeing that his sister had called him.

"Hey sis, what's up?". Yoonbum leaned up against the wall and held his phone against his ear.

"I- I knocked him out. And I can't pick him up, he's too heavy". Cho-Hee spoke between huffs and puffs as she tried to pick up her uncle, but it was no use.

"And you know I'm weak,- I'll ask Sangwoo to help us. I'll call you once we get there" Yoonbum said.

"Alright, I'll be here". Yoonbum hung up the phone and put it in his pocket, heading up the basement stairs. He turned the corner to the upstairs and stood there, sighing.

I'm sorry for disturbing your peace.

He walked up the steps and walked to Sangwoo's room, knocking on his door. He opened it up, seeing Sangwoo on the floor.

"Sangwoo? Are you okay? I know I'm not supposed to come in here until I killed my uncle but I need your help" Yoonbum shook Sangwoo and brushed his hair aside. Sangwoo laid on his back, looking up at Yoonbum.

"Yeah, what do you need?" Sangwoo asked Yoonbum.

"Cho-Hee knocked out our uncle and she can't lift him by herself to her car. You're strong, so, that's why I need help. Please?" Yoonbum pleaded with Sangwoo for several minutes until Sangwoo sat up from the floor, holding Yoonbum's hand.

"I'll help. Let me get dressed first, okay?" Sangwoo said.

"Sure"

.........................

Yoonbum stood out in front of his childhood home, seeing that it was still the same as those long years ago. He sighed and walked up the steps, heading into the apartment complex. Sangwoo followed behind him, his head facing the ground.

"So this is where you stayed?" Sangwoo asked Yoonbum.

"Yeah, it was home, even though I hated it". Yoonbum found his uncles apartment, knocking on the door. His sister opened it, smiling at him.

"Thanks for coming you two. He's still as heavy as the day that I left. But, we need to get going" Cho-Hee closed the door and stood aside while Sangwoo lifted up Yoonbum's uncle arms, and Yoonbum got his uncles legs.

"What-what is going on? HEY! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! GET TH-". Sangwoo put a cloth with chloroform on Yoonbum's uncle mouth and his uncle soon fell asleep again.

"We need to get to him to our house quick before he causes anymore ruckus" Sangwoo said.

"Alright, let's go". Cho-Hee opened the door and Yoonbum came out first, holding his uncle's legs. Sangwoo came out after and Cho-Hee locked the door, throwing a paper down in the floor.