S.T.S. (Save Their Sanity)

After hours of scrubbing blood off of the floor, Sangwoo sat down, looking at the buckets of water colored with blood. He sighed, looking up at the ceiling. It was quiet, and he could hear Yoonbum walking around upstairs.

I can escape. I know I can. It's nothing but rope. But I've taught him everything I know, so how can't I escape this rope?

Yoonbum came down the stairs with a basket of items, smiling at Sangwoo.

"Lovely morning is it? The birds were chirping, the dew smelled just right, and the air was crisp. Oh- you weren't up there weren't you? How sad". Yoonbum chuckled and pulled out a shirt and some pants for Sangwoo.

"Here love. New clothing. And some towelettes for you to get clean. I'm not toting a bucket of water down here for you". Sangwoo glared at Yoonbum who tossed the clothing to him and slid the towelettes his way. Sangwoo unclothed, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Ah, so you like the view huh?

"I'm guessing I'm an exhibit in the museum huh?" Sangwoo said as he opened a towelette up and started washing his face.

"Um......". Yoonbum turned the other way, opening up a box.

"Here's some food. I forgot to feed you". He handed Sangwoo some chips and a soda, stepping back.

"Thank you", Sangwoo said. He opened the chips and ate while 'showering'. Yoonbum stood and watched him, eating his food and finishing cleaning himself.

"What are you going to do next? Whatever you do, just get it over with". Sangwoo looked up at Yoonbum, who smirked.

"I have a date"

"WHAT?!". Suddenly, Sangwoo tugged the rope, eventually pulling the pole out of the ceiling and ground. He got up, grabbing the pole with one hand and putting it around Yoonbum's neck.

"Let.....me.......go!" Yoonbum managed to speak.

"Fuck you Bum. You can never be greater than me!"  Sangwoo pushed the wooden pole further into Yoonbum's esophagus, causing him to lose his breath.

"What now? Can't speak for yourself now?" Sangwoo laughed as Yoonbum suddenly went limp.

"Yoonbum?" Sangwoo asked. No response.

"Bum? Bum?" Sangwoo put the pole down, untying himself. He held Yoonbum's head, seeing no breathing or even blinking. Sangwoo checked his pulse- he still had one.

"OH! OH THANK GOD!" Sangwoo yelled out.

"Don't ever scare me like again ok? Please, I need you. Please". Sangwoo began weeping, holding Yoonbum close to his chest.

————————————————-

Sangwoo watched over Yoonbum, holding him even. He eventually fell asleep in his bed, holding Yoonbum close.

"W.....". Sangwoo woke up, looking down at Yoonbum.

"Good, you're awake". Sangwoo laid Yoonbum's head down, heading to the door.

"Dumbass"

"Yoonbum, you know you can never be like. I admit, the way you killed that guy was one spectacular sight, but- you can't be Sangwoo Oh". Sangwoo smiled and walked out of the door. He walked to the kitchen, getting a beer out of the refrigerator.