Beggars Can't Be Killers

"Hey...... I need your help"

"What's up? One of your flings stole something?"

"No.... no. I...... I let my mind take over"

"Don't tell me......"

"Yes....... I killed someone. A girl. I had her in my basement for a week or so before I got fed up with her and killed her. But I can't keep her here forever, I have someone moving in with me"

"I can help. When is the best time for you?"

"You can come at 8 o'clock. When it's dark"

"I'll be there. Make sure you clean up"

.............................

In Sangwoo's POV:

Fuck.

I did it.

Her blood was all over my clothing, which I now have to burn.

The way I bashed her head in..... it released all of my anger. I cut her lips so fast I don't think she had them anymore.

I'm free from my meds..... I can finally be free.

Now if only I can kill my mother.

............................

"Hey babe"

Sangwoo walked up to Yoonbum and kissed him on the forehead.

"I'm so glad I'm moving in with you. Now I have you by my side every time I wake up" Yoonbum snuggled into Sangwoo, and Sangwoo sighed.

Now you can't ever leave if you find out.

"Oh, I have to turn in my key. Wait here" Yoonbum ran off to meet his landlord and turn in his key. Sangwoo put his hands in his pocket and observed Yoonbum's neighborhood. The buildings were gray with tan roofs and nearly every window had some sort of design on them.

Hm, nice neighborhood.

"Okay I'm ready now" Yoonbum smiled at Sangwoo and held his hand.

"Let's go home"

.........................

Sangwoo sat outside on his front porch, smoking a cigarette. His headphones played Killing Me Softly as loud as they could, his thoughts circling in his head.

With how my life is now..... I have to thank my mother. She made me this way, truly. The way I stabbed that girl.... it made me so relaxed. Ugh, I need to do it again.

"Bum?"

Sangwoo entered his house, stuffing his headphones into his pocket.

"Bum? Where are you?"

Fuck. You better not be in the basement, I will hurt you if you're in the basement.

"Yoonbum!" Sangwoo opened the panel in the floor and yelled down the steps, hearing nothing.

"Bum!" Sangwoo fled up the stairs, going into his old bedroom.

"There you are! Where'd you go?" Sangwoo walked over to Yoonbum, who was sitting in the corner, holding something in his hand.

"Sangwoo...

"Who's shirt is this?" Yoonbum sighed and lifted the light blue tank top above his head, tossing it behind him.

Shit.

"Bum..... I can explain"

I didn't want you to find out. Fuck your snoopy ass intuition.

"Please explain. Please explain why you have someone's shirt in your bedroom. Please do"

I...... can't believe you Sangwoo. After all we have done..... you do this to me?

"I had a friend stay over the other night. I guess she forgot her shirt. Listen Yoonbum, I would never cheat on you, ever. I love you Yoonbum, I would never want to let you go. I fucking love you so much" Sangwoo wrapped his arms around Yoonbum, rubbing his hand through his hair and kissing him on the cheek.

"Don't....... don't leave Bum" Sangwoo sighed as he hugged Yoonbum tightly, tears falling from his eyes.

"I.......I won't leave you Sangwoo". Yoonbum rested his right hand on Sangwoo's shoulder, rubbing it.

Thank god.

...........................

*ring* *ring*

"......Hello?" Sangwoo yawned as he held his phone to his ear, sitting up in his bed.

"Yeah Sangwoo, the woman's family came up to the police station to report that their daughter was missing. What should I do about that?" Seungbae sighed on the other side of the phone.

"I don't know, you're the police officer"

Fuck you Sangwoo. I didn't choose this job. My smart ass brain and 'father' made me take this job. Said I was smart and was going to protect the city.

"I'll put into the system, see what we can do for it" Seungbae said.

"You done? I have to go back to bed now" Sangwoo laid back down next to Yoonbum, who nestled his head on Sangwoo's chest, sniffling softly.

"Who was that? You have someone in your bed? You dog" Seungbae chuckled and sighed.

"Yeah. But I'm not telling you who it is though" Sangwoo shifted to lay on his side and Yoonbum shifted with him.

"You sleeping with them just to kill them or..... cause I want to get rid of another body for you" Seungbae said into the phone.

Truth is...... it's fulfilling to get rid of bodies.....

"Dude, I am not killing my boyfriend. I will find someone else to kill rather than him. You are dumb if you think I'm going to kill my lover" Sangwoo hung up the phone and got up from his bed.

I would never kill you Yoonbum. You're mine. There's other ways I can make you not leave me. Besides.......

"You're the greatest thing that has happened to me"