In Cyanide and Dreams

Yoonbum and Sangwoo walked into the dress shop. Yoonbum looked around, seeing all the beautiful dresses.

This shop's owner was homophobic, so Sangwoo and Yoonbum did their best to make Yoonbum appear as a woman.

"Hello, how can I help you two today?" The woman smiled at the two and Yoonbum smiled back.

"Hello, I am just looking for a dress. Just a dress that we can afford for our wedding Friday." Yoonbum said to the woman. She shook her head, looking Bum up and down.

"You are a very petitie woman...... I have some dresses for you. Right this way" the woman walked as her hair swayed. It was a jet black bob, with a bang in the front. She wore red lipstick with beige blush and winged eyeliner. Her outfit consistsed of a power suit with diamonds lining the collar of the jacket. Her shoes shined in the light as she walked over to the rack of dresses.

"You can look through this rack for a while, and tell me what you like".

"Well, what about it Bum? See anything?" Sangwoo looked around the shop. There was dresses even the wons in his wallet couldn't afford. He heard the shuffling of dresses and the clinking of hangers as Yoonbum sifted through the dresses.

"What about this one?" Yoonbum lifted the dress up and showed the dress to Sangwoo.

"Looks lovely, but are you sure you want it short?" Sangwoo asked

"Hmmmm, I don't know" Yoonbum looked again as Sangwoo walked over to the veils.

"Your fiancée see anything she likes?" The woman said as she walked over to Sangwoo.

"Ah, she's still looking. Indecisive, you know?" Sangwoo chuckled as he looked at the veils.

"I'm sure that some women are indecisive, but she'll find the wedding dress of her dreams". The woman walked to the other side of the veils, and held one up.

"How about this one?" The woman held up a veil that was longer than Bum himself.

"Wow, this is a lovely veil". Sangwoo touched the veil, it's material as soft as silk.

"It's one of my favorites". Sangwoo smiled as the woman walked away, leaving him to look around. The woman gave him vibes that he didn't like, but he shook it off.

"Honey, I think I found it".

Sangwoo walked over to Yoonbum as he held a dress up.