Lowly Shattered Bones

I.........

I can't move my legs. They hurt....... so much.

What...... what happened to me? Was it all a dream? Please say it was all a dream.

Yoonbum slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

I'm still in here.

Can I move- what!?

Yoonbum felt that he was laying on the floor with his hands tied behind his back.

Oh no...... what happened? What did I do? What did he do?

"Good morning love"

Sangwoo walked down the steps with something in his hand.

"Get away from me! Now!" Yoonbum yelled, inching away from Sangwoo, turning his body left and right.

"You should stop that you know, you're scaring our guest" Yoonbum looked at Sangwoo in fear as Sangwoo picked up Yoonbum slowly and pointed his head in the direction of a woman covering in fear in the corner of the basement.

"Sorry about this mess. I'll clean it up" Sangwoo said. He carried Yoonbum up the stairs and opened up his bedroom door.

"You'll stay in here. Since your ankles are broken, you can't really escape" Sangwoo placed Yoonbum carefully on his bed, laying him down on his back.

"What is wrong with you?" Yoonbum sniffled as he looked up at Sangwoo.

"A little of everything. Maybe a lot. By the way, I threw your clothes away so you're only wearing the woman's skirt. Looks so nice on you" Sangwoo winked at Yoonbum and left his bedroom, leaving Yoonbum to sit in the darkness.

"I can't stay here forever. I gotta get out of here. Can I- ah!" Yoonbum landed hard on the bed and crumbled under his upper body weight.

"It's okay Bum, it's okay" Yoonbum said as he felt tears form in his eyes, and his body felt weak.

Am I still burnt? I feel something on my chest.

He....... covered it up? It doesn't hurt as much as it did.

What happened to my boyfriend? Why......

Why did I do this to myself?

Yoonbum laid in the bed and looked up at the ceiling, his arms crossed over his chest.

It hurts so bad, I really can't move at all. Why did he do this to me? What did I do to deserve this?

......................

"Bum, wake up"

Yoonbum opened his eyes and looked to see that it was Sangwoo, crouching down over him.

"I don't want to talk to you" Yoonbum laid his head in the the direction of the wall, looking away from Sangwoo.

"I got you soup, babe. Don't you want soup? I know you can't move, so I'll feed it to you" Sangwoo sighed as he turned Yoonbum's head towards him, looking him in the eyes.