Akatsuki Host Club...(?)

So.....

Yeah.

You can PRETTY much Guess what this chapter is about......

I can hear my dad Bitching about me in the next room........ Like always .......

But! Coming here helps me 'calm down' a bit and gets my mind off of it.

OH YAY MY MOM JOINED.

ANYWHORE.

I realized that I havent had an Akatsuki Chapter Lately and i Realize i talk too much. (Type... or whatever.)

ENJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUYYYY

---------------------

-Third person for now?-

Konan was Exhausted from Shopping. It wasnt even her Stuff!! She cant buy her own stuff because, like Pein Said, 'Her stuff is not Necessary' and 'It will not help anyone or anything.' "Oh yeah?!? a Pad can cover your Asshole of a Mouth." She mumbled. Sometimes she REALLY Hated Pein.... but she Couldn't kill him, He Cleans her Pish. Besides! How can LOTION And WINDEX Help anyone?! 'Although it makes no sense im trying to prove a Point!'

She sighed, Grabbing the door Handle. maybe she didnt have to come back so early.... But instead, She opened the door. It was Really Bright, And Roses flew everywhere. "Welcome!" She heard many Voices say. Crap..........

By time the Light had cleared, she Saw all the Men Either sitting or standing. "This is what happens when i leave you guys for an Hour?!?" she yelled, growing a Vein. "Pretty much." Both Hidan and Kakuzu said in Unison. Tobi was Eating Cake....... Hidan and Kakuzu Held her arms back with their arms as Pein said"Get her changed." and with that, the two ran to the changing room.

Moments Later....

She came out with her hair different, and yeah. "Please tell me... why i look like a boy." she cursed under her breath. "BECAUSE! THIS FABULOUS HOST CLUB CAN ONLY BE FABULOUS!" Deidara yelled as he ran his fingers through his hair, Stopping at a Certain point. Sasori smiled at his actions. Kisame Pointed at Konan. "Go back out and Get some Commoners coffee!" "but im not a co-" "i dont care. GO!" He then threw her out of the kingdom along with some money. Konan sighed, This was going to be a long day,

--AT WATER KINGDOM BECAUSE (^ω^)--

"Why do we have to dress like this??" Temari asked, Staring at the Yellow-ish Pale dress that was poofy at shoulders and somewhat Wrists.

"Because this!" Shizune Pointed to a Flyer that said "AKATSUKI HOST CLUB" and pictures of the members. (leik the picture i added.) "And?" Ino said, looking 7638927846283% Done.

"AND we need you to..... well i dunno it just seems funny." Anko laughed and said" either way, we need you to spy on them..."

"Why can't you just do your Ninjutsu and be magical about it?" Sakura Questioned while trying to breathe.

"We Aren't Magical Girls, Sweetie." Shizune said Point-Blankly.

Hinata Sighed, Having troubling Sighing. You see- Having Big Breasts may be good for a while, but not at moments like this. the dress was tight, and it curved around her boobs, making it too tight. But she was fine.

"Alright Girls, We're counting on you." Anko gave them the Oh-So famous Thumbs up and Pushed them Out the castle One by one.

The girls groaned. They could see the Brownish- Salmon Castle In the distance. Temari began taking over her flats. "Beat you guys there!" After they all had their Flats in their Hands, they got into position. With the 'Dun Dun DUUUUUUN', they ran. Ino Almost tripped but luckily, Didn't. Hinata Ran with and hand holding down her breasts, the other with the Flats. Sakura Kept making Pig noises at Ino, But ran into a Pole. Oh, The Karma.