Lost chapter,1

S

L

O

W

L

Y

L

O

S

I

N

G

I

N

S

P

I

R

A

T

I

O

N

Sorry for not updating in like.......... I dunno!

So since like I said up Yonder, I'm losing Inspir!

So I will be creating Lost Chapters!

If you don't know why that is,it's basically like Lost Episodes,which have not been aired and are a secret,and found in an attic..Blah blah blah.

So let us begin...if you DARE!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hinata woke up in an strange bedroom.

Sure,It was old,But not dusty..

She sat up and rubbed her head,only to see she was wearing a Maids outfit.

She stood up and walked into the washroom and looked in the mirror.

She had a maids outfit on with an apron and a Maid hair band in her head.

She gasp and said"A-Am I......"

Then the door slammed open.

"Hinata-Chan are you In here?Master wants to see you.."said a familiar voice.

Hinata stepped out the washroom to see Sakura standing there,With a forged Confused and panting face.

Sakura was wearing an Gardeners outfit with a straw hat hung around her neck with the strings and Red hair clips-two on each side an a pocket with Scissors and Gardener gloves in them.

"Sakura-chan!"Hinata said while running up to her.

"Hinata! iI'm afraid we-"

"SAKURA!"

They turned around to see Temari with an English Tux and a green Bow around the collar and a skeptical(I think that's what it's called,Its like glasses but only one glass and attached to the pants.) on her left eye.

"Temari!"Sakura called out in relief.

Temari stretched and breathed out in relief . she smirked and said"Now I feel the other two coming around sooner or later...."

And just on que....

"TEMARI YOU-" the Voice then said words that was not appropriate for The master to hear.

"As expected....It's Tenten!"Sakura said with a hint of Poison in her voice.

Tenten had on a cooks outfit with the neck part of the apron on her waist an the rest flowing down on the front and a pair of goggles hanging on her neck and her collar unbuttoned by one Button.