Your royal shyness

I'm back with the chapters! Maybe someone will read this. Who knows?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ the Water Kingdom:

Tsunade was still asleep saying something about "I will.........win strip....poker...please pass.........The SAKE!!!!" She woke up suddenly. She saw a beautiful white gown and stared at it, blinking a few times. " Who's dress is...that...?" And then it hit her!

No literally!!!!Anko hit her with the dress screaming"IT'S YOUR'S BAKA!!!!"

Tsunade shielded her body with her blanket. Then she realized. She threw the blanket at Anko, making her fall down. As Tsunade ran out the room, Anko screeched "THE BLANKET HAS COME BACK FOR ME! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Tsunade ran through the halls banging on each of the girls doors screaming"GIRLS WAKE YOUR LAZY BUTTS UP AND GET DRESSED!!!!!"

Shizune facepalmed and mumbled "That's Anko's line...." Temari opened the door already in her long white dress, it stopped at the knee at the front but was longer at the back. When they were buying shoes, Temari and Tenten didn't want heels, so they settled for flats.

Temari then slipped on her flats and walked into Sakura's room, only to see her and Ino singing their Heads off. Tenten slammed the door open and walked into Sakura's room pissed. "Sakura...Ino..." They both Stopped singing,and started trembling. You see, Tenten wasn't really a morning person, and it absolutely made her angry when woken by her sisters singing." W-w-we're sorry, T-t-tennie...." Tenten laughed like a maniac as Hinata ran in saying "S-stop!" And held onto Tenten's arm.

Sakura and Ino sighed in relief. "Thanks, Hinata!" They said in unison. Hinata whispered something in Tenten's ear. Tenten 'hmph'-ed and Hinata let go. Temari, still standing at the doorway, sighed. "What is wrong with you guys."

After breakfast....

"So what made ya' calm down Tennie?"asked Ino. Hinata Giggled and said"Ooh... I-it's a little secret I'm proud o-of." Tenten Crossed her arms mumbling something about ducks.

Tsunade ran to the banister on the second floor screaming"GIRLS!!!!WE ARE LATE!!!WERE ARE YOUR ASSISTANTS?!?!?!"

Anko ran out the room screaming "HEY,THAT'S MY JOB!!! GET YOUR OWN!!!" They started having screaming contest and started rumbling, while tumbling down the stairs. When at the bottom, Anko whispered for only the Queen to hear, "My Lady, the King would be very  disappointed in your habits!" Tsunade stopped fighting Anko and dusted her self off, mumbling "Yeah, whatever."

They all heard a carriage pull up in front of the Kingdom, and started walking outside.

They clambered into the carriage, and awaited to arrive at their destination.

@ the Fire kingdom

Kakashi, who was supposed to be waking the boys up, was roaming the halls, reading his Icha-Icha paradise. He walked up the walls (literally) not taking his eyes off the book for anything. Gai was surprisingly not screaminh his head off for once. He was too busy asking his mirror which color tie he should pick. And Gai, being Gai , Picked the Brightest Green Bow tie. Because, you know, Bow ties are cool.

All the boys, except Shikamaru, were walking around like today wasn't important day. Sai began to smile fakely while saying "Guys, today is an important day. The Princesses-"He was cut off by Shikamaru, "will be here in 5 Minutes"

5 MINUTES?!?

"HOLY SHIZ!!!!!" screamed all the Princes except Shikamaru and Said.

Neji ran into his room screaming"WHERE'S MY SPECIAL SHAMPOO?!?!"

Naruto got dragged into his room by Sasuke,who was already dressed. Naruto screamed"I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO EAT MY RAAAAMEEEEN!!!!!!" Cry as he might, he only made Sasuke angry. "SHUT UP DOBE!!!"

Shikamaru face palmed himself saying "How troublesome." Sai was beyond ready. He slept in it, bathed in it, etc. Don't ask, because I don't know why.

Jiraiya came down, writing his manuscript for the next Icha-Icha paradise, while simultaneously pushing Kakashi away. "No peeking! I will be releasing the next book soon. I just don't have any inspiration... yet."He laughed micheviously and Kakashi mumbled something about his inspiration from The Queen's big - AND THEN BAM! Gai came out of no where kicking Kakashi in the face screaming"THERE IS NO USE IN BEING AN UNYOUTHFUL PERVERT!"

Gai was really upset because of the boys wearing tuxedos. "Why can't we just all wear spandex's of our favorite color so you lazy bums can get girlfriends already??? One look at the spandex then BAM THEY'LL BUT YOU EVEN MORE SPANDEX!!BUT THEY'LL BUY ME MORE!!!!!!"

Kakashi Screamed"GAI IM GONNA RIP YOUR SPANDEX TO SHREEEEEEEDS!!!!!!!!" He disappeared within seconds into Gai's room. Gai ran after him while screaming in horror.

After Kakashi's evil scheme...

Gai was in a corner sobbing saying"m....m...my be..beautiful......Sp..Span...spandex!!"

Jiraiya called Asuma, Gai, and Kakashi down along with the boys. They all cleared their throats and straightened their backs. Sauske and Neji Just smirked at the fact they were being proper.

Kakashi and Asuma opened the doors and killed themselves from all the strength required. When the door finally opened The queen and Princesses where politely standing there. All of their eyes met. Sauske eyed Sakura and Sakura thought 'I-is there something on my face?!' Hinata was eyeing Naruto and he was in return. Their eyes locked and Hinata turned a thousand shades of red. Shikamaru was about to yawn but his eyes landed on Temari and all he could think was 'woah.'

Sai began to actually smile when Ino smiled at him. Tenten just rolled her eyes at the fact of seeing a certain Long haired guy eyed her.

Jiraiya finally broke the silence and said "Welcome to the Fire Kingdom. You all must be tired from the long travel so I will let the prince's show you around."Tsunade nodded and whispered something into Jiraiya's ear and he said"Oh...well then. Show them to the guest room because since we have to discuss our strategy and you all need to het to know each other!So GET ON WITH IT!!!!"

The prince's jumped and said"Ladies first "In unison. All the Princesses snickered and walked in. "So we meet again, Bun ten ." Neji teased Tenten as he walked beside her. She flinched, slightly blushing. Hinata Giggled evilly. Sakura and Ino exchanged looks - they now had a new tease for her.

"So we meet again, Mr. gay duck." Said Tenten. Neji hissed, "I'm not gay!" (No offense to anyone :) )

Sauske bumped Sakura saying"Hey Barbie." Sakura, remembering the promise that her and Sasuke made when they were kids, said "Hi Ken." Sasuke smirked and said" I see you're still at it with the 'natural' hair, right? Sakura grinded her teeth together and said "Says the guy with chicken-ass hair!" Ino covered Sakura's mouth saying"Language Billboard-Brow!"

Ino and Sakura started fighting:

"INO-PIG!"

"BILLBOARD BROW!"

"INO-PIG!"

"BILLBOARD BROW!"

"INO-PIG!"

Tenten sighed deeply knowing that the two would only stop when pigs could fly. She put he hands on both of their shoulders and said "Sakura..... Ino...." Hinata quickly went to try to stop her. Teamri held Hinata back,  saying "No, let her do this." Sakura and Ino were still at it. Since they were so loud, they didnt hear Tenten's warning. "Man,do they always do this?"Asked Shikamaru, while yawning. "You'll get used to it."Said Temari, in an embarrassed way . A bunch of veins started appearing on Tenten's head. She pulled her paper fan out and laughed ludicrously. She smacked the two into the wall.

"S-s-sorry, Tennis...."Sakura and Ino apologized as they fell off the wall. Ino patted herself down Sakura turned red because Sasuke was snickering at her. "Well..... that was weird."Neji said sheepishly.