AAAAAAAND Sakura's Crazy.

Heyheyehyehye

So

I have to finish reading divergent before school and im waiting for a package that'll most likely be in next week

And

Apparently an internet friend is gonna take us all to the movies and im so confused it hurts XD.

Wait nevermind it was three of them going to a water park

I WANNA GO

BLEHHH

But noooo im a little TEENAGE BRAT

JUST BECAUSE OF MY AGE DOESNT MEAN IM NOT MATURE SKMSKWHSLANS

^ much mature

Anyways.

>.< stupid flies.

I kinda wanna go to school

I kinda want another summer

But i have to do one to get to the other.

And i kinda want my birthday to come early because i want a motherfucking Job but im too young but

NEXT YEAR

I WILL

be serving water ices.

Maybe

Thats if they hire me.

:D

And also, this will contain my experience going through a crazy hospital but INSKDHQJSISHZ IM NOT CRAZY SKSNSKSKndks

See?

TENGO LA CAMISA TOSTADO

BUT I ATE IT.

what? it was toast.

Anyways lets go.

Eat a burger.

;3

oh yeah, i freaking dislike school. good day :D

------------

Sakura's POV:

I awoke and looked at my surroundings. Normal as always. 'HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEE' Sakure said. Man, im getting tired of him! "THE FREAK DO YOU WANT YOU PINK HAIRD CHEATER?!" Sasuke looked at me. I didnt see him there. Before i could speak he yelled "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!!" and disappeared. Doesnt he know? thats a levitating spell like geez.

I sighed and stood up, stretching. I yawned and grabbed some under garments and fresh clothes and head towards the shower.Today's the day i gotta go get admitted,But im nOT CRAZY. i took a quick shower and i hopped into the car with Tsunade and Shizune.

I spilled ice coffee on my shirt. great.

We waited soooo long. a girl with Orange hair walked in and we stared at each other, proceeding to cotinue with our lives. The girl then walked to a different part of the building.

Weird.

I pulled out my ipod and started typing a fanfiction of Shika X Tema . i absolutely love them.Then they called me back. all of us.She asked questions and asked "do you think you'll be safe when you go back home?" i panicked. i was afraid that they would bash on me. then guess what.

I WAS FREAKING ADMITTED.

I had to take off my shoe laces wtf. A week without Electronics. And people i dont know.

While waiting, the same girl from earlier came up to me smiling. "Hi! I'm Kira, what's your name?" (A/N: I SWEAR TO GOD HER NAME WAS KIRA AND SHE WAS INTO DEATH NOTE OMFG. but I wasnt in it at the time.) "S-Sakura."