A little Agreement!

Heh okie dokie! Now,I'm not good at writing stories, but I'm good at reading them quickly though! So before I start, I hope you enjoy this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's two Famous kingdoms in the land of Awesome ; The Water Kingdom and the Fire kingdom.

The Water kingdom is ruled by Queen Tsunade , as well as her five Daughters ;Temari , Sakura, Tenten, Ino, And Hinata.

The Fire Kingdom Is ruled by Jiraiya and his Five Sons; Shikamaru,  Sauske, Neji, Sai, And Naruto.

Even as Queen, King, Prince, Princess, or Civilian, there is still trouble. Henceforth,The queen has her assistants Shizune,Kureina and Anko. The King has Gai, Asuma, Kakashi, and Yamato. And sometimes, Iruka.

So anyways,when the Queen and King were young, they were good friends. They had another friend,Orochimaru. Something had happened to him and he had a fatal end. This had made both Tsunade and Jiraiya very upset. But know one ever found out how Orochimaru had died.

Ah, Yes. There was another Kingdom. It was ruled by everyone there, called the Akatsuki. The Akatsuki has a goal for world Peace, but to do that, they have to destroy the two opposing kingdoms. The two kingdoms declined, which made the Akatsuki mad. The Akatsuki decided to declare war sometime in the future.

The Queen and King both knew this, which resulted in them combining their forces.

When the Princesses and Princes found out about it they all screamed,"ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME!?!?????!"

Groans came from them all as they each went into their own rooms.

When they were younger, the Princesses and Princes were playmates. But as time went on, they grew apart. It was tragic for the Queen and King.

Each of the Princes could correctly recall their Playmate's faces. But they've all grown into different people.

Anko stood at the beginning of the hallway containing the princess's rooms and screamed, "GIRLS!!!GO TO BED, 'CAUSE YOU'VE GOT AN IMPORTANT MEETING," She took a deep breath. She continued,"WITH THE PRINCES TOMORROW! Ya' gotta dress to impress!" She chuckled while snapping her fingers, walking backwards. She turned around, giggling like an idiot and ran somewhere in the Palace. Shizune was listening and pinched the bridge of her nose as Anko ran past."I swear, if she were to get married to someone, it'd be Gai."

Now, that seemed a little off..but you'll see...

"YOSH!!!!!GET TO BED SO TOMMOROW YOU CAN MEET YOUTHFULL PRINCESSES!!!!!!" The oh-so knowable yeller said.

Kakashi walked up to the screaming Gai, more known as the screaming-maniac-when-it's-the-middle-of-the-night, and put his hand on his Rival's shoulder." Gai, give them a break. Its the middle of the n-"

"A BREAK ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!THEY'RE ALREADY LAZY AS IT IS!!!" Kakashi put both his hands up in defensive way and glared at Gai. "Are you talking about them ALL or Shikamaru?" Kakashi asked. Shikamaru slammed his door open and yelled "I heard that!" And closed it.

Now, you see how Shizune was, infact, right, in a weird way. But if it was good or bad was unknown. Shortly afterwards, all of the Assistants,Princesses and Prince's were asleep. The Queen and King were still awake, thinking of all the weirdness that'll come.

----------------------------------------------------------

So, how'd you like the first chapter? I want to apologize for dragging this book out to 50+ chapters. But I think you may (or may not) like it! It is a bit odd but, it works.

Thanks! Please enjoy..or don't.