T.I part 2

0^0.......

*Explodes*

HOLY

MACARONI

10.K READS?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?

I am freaking out right now!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!! I actually never thought I would make it this far!!

I would like to thank me, and me,OH and I can't possibly forget me!

XD no I'm just kidding I want to thank all of you for supporting me and always leaving comments.

This is the most biggest achievement of my lifetime so far!

.............Other then being the only person to not prepare the bathroom after Taco Bell.....

I absolutely love how you all tell me how much you love this book!!!!

...... You have me crying. I AM SERIOUS. I AM CRYING!

For like about 13 seconds!

Liek if you crey evry tayme Much?

Seriously thought can't tell you how happy I am!!! So lemme say it again:

THANK

YOU

SO

MUCH

I

LOVE

YOU!!!

I'm gonna go get our wedding arrangements started but in the mean time why not enjoy another part?

^:_:^ <-- PEIN (hahaha what did I say @Luvunknown ?!)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN

Tenten's POV:

When I suddenly saw........

*Dramatic music*

A DANCING BANANA?!?

-note: no that is not Whats going on here, nor why Hinata fainted.-

The banana looked at me and screamed"I AM NOW GOING TO PANTY RAID ALL OF THE OHIME-SAMA'S!!!!!!!"

"CHAAAA-NAROOO!"

Then suddenly the banana got squished by a shark.

The pinkette,more like Idiot-ette , panted and pulled her loose hairs behind her ears.

"Sakura, you're panting like crazy because you're weapon of choice is a DAMN SHARK!!!!" I screamed at her.

"Hey,THIS IS NOT NO ORDINARY SHARK YA KNOW PANDA...."sakura started while getting into the Gai an lee pose.

"Here we go..." I said while watching her explain.

"THIS SHARK IS,THE SHARK OF TRUE POWA!!"she said while skidding on her knees pointing into a random direction screaming"COME ON OUT AND SING THE SONG!"

A white Zetsu appeared and got on his knees singing"YOUVE GOT THE TOUCH"

"BWAM BWAM BWAM"~Sakura

"YOUVE GOT THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAA"~WZ

Sakura then launched herself at the zetsu holding the shark with both hands. She swung at iit amusing it to fly towards the wall with an (≧∇≦) face the whole time.

The Zetsu disappeared and Sakura looked back to me.

"That damn Zetsu can SING." she laugh a closed eyed laugh and sighed happily.