THE WEDDING IS OFF!!!!

Hey!!!I'm sorry for taking forever to update....School and the Pssa....Well the Pssa is next week and I'm gonna be Really busy!!!!

DID YA HEAR THAT TENNY-TOMBOY!??!!?!?!?

Well let's Go check on the Little Maggots.....

__________________________________________________

Ino Swirled around and said"Tenten!Temari! Let's do Knife in your back!"

The there sisters Looked at each other and said"Sure!"

Sakura and Hinata Sighed and said"Don't tell me it's...."

"you Guessed right!!!"Temari said.

Hinata facepalmed and Sakura said"It's not THAT bad......"

"what are you guys talking about?"Lee said.

"Yeah,what's Knife in your back?!"Sai asked.

"well,"Tenten started.

"we'll show you!"The sisters said in Unison.

Sakura grabbed Sauske and turned him facing the other way,Not facing her.

Temari Grabbed Shikamaru And turned him facing the other way,and He chuckled.

Tenten tried to turn Neji around and he wouldn't."DUDE,WHAT DO YOU EAT?!?!!?"she screamed and finally Turned him around.

Ino went to Sai and said"Now,Trust INO THE GENIE AND TURN YOU PALE BUTT AROUND!!!!"He frowned and Turned around.

Naruto was already turned around and Hinata crossed her Arms and said"Sure,RUIN THE FUN!!!"She kicked his Butt and he screamed"OWW POTATOES!!!!!"

The Guys all asked in Unison and said "So what do you do in this game?"

The girls Whispered Seductively in their ears"You'll see,just close your eyes."

It sent Shivers down Each of their spines as they closed their eyes.

Each girl faced each other and nodded.

(if you don't know what Knife in your back is I'll Show you!)

The girls pounded on their backs,the guys backs,and Did rain motions on their backs.

They all said in Unison"There's a Knife in your Back,and the Bloods coming out! There's a knife in your back and the bloods coming out!Concentrate.Concentrate.Theres a Knife in your back and the bloods coming out!Theres a knife in your back and the bloods coming out!Concentrate.Concentrate."

The guys were way confused.

Each girl bent over and whispered in their ears in unison"Your in a tall building.Some ones calling your name.Do you hear them?"

The girls whispered their names.

"Shikamaru,Shikamaru."

"Sauske,Sauske."

"Neji,Neji."

"Sai,Sai"

"Naruto,Naruto"

The guys shook their heads.

The girls went back and whispered"Now,do you hear the birds?KA KAW KA KAW!!"

They punched the Guys backs and their eyes open.

"What color did you see?"The girls Said in Unison.

"Purple."Shikamaru said.

"Gray."Sauske said.

"Blue."Neji said.

"Black."Sai said.

"ORANGE!!!!!!!!!"Naruto said.