ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE FUCK THIS.

Merry merry merry christmas!

yeah im a late potato but ooh well.

anyways lets begin! i feel like i type faster on a computer so thats what we're doing it on!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WRAP A PACKADGE OF TOMATOS!??!??!?!???" Sakura exclaimed in exahaustion. Everyone elses present were easy to wrap except for tomatos..

"JUST PUT A RIBBON ON THE PLASTIC SO HE KNOWS THAT YOU, BEING THE LAZY SON OF A BITCH YOU ARE, AT LEAST TRIED." ino yelled from her room.

Ino had used a lot of wrapping paper for Sai's gift but she didnt care, it was the thought that counts. She appli9ed black lipstick on and kissed all over on the front page of The sketch book she got sai.

Tsunade, being vigourous about the late wrapping process on christmas eve, slept through the afternoon and its darker outside SO she thought of the best, yet quick, way to wrap JIraiya's.... Special edition mag. She grabbed two red ribbons and placed them on the Woman's Nips. She grinned knowing that Jiraiya would get pissed at it.

Tenten wrapped neji's present about 8 times to make sure it was perfect. She smiled with her work and proceeded on the others gifts.

Hinata inhaled and exhaled deeply as she began to wrap Naruto's gift. The stuff she went through for naruto..

Temari struggled ever so hardly on wrapping a Body pillow. Should she remove the plastic so he wont know what it is or should she keep it so it can remain it freshness until he opened it?! Either way, he would know what it would be. so she decided on keeping the plastic on. Trouble some pain in the ass. she thought.

Shizune decided to read some of the Icha Icha paradise that she had bought Kakashi. Bad idea. She ended up having a nose bleed and passed out for the rest of the day.

Anko youthfully wrapped Gai's present and unyouthfully wrapped everyone elses.

Jiraiya grabbede a box and put the bra he got Tsunade inside it with the foam bubbly things, NOT BUBBLE WRAP -.-, and grinned.

kakashi was too awesome to get anyone a present.

after Yamato and Iruka were done fighting they decided to beg the king for a teaser of the book he was working on. SO yes, they decidied to share the gift.

Gai did the same wrapping process as Anko did.

Shikamaru Forgot to get Temari a present. Well, he DID fall asleep in a bin of pillows.... He had sopmething else in mind...

Neji was completely torn that Kiba took the panda he wanted to give his panda. SO, he found a Panda with BIG eyes that were sparkly inside, and you could record a message. He grinned at this. He also found a roll of bubble wrap in the store so he thought WHY NOT.

Sai smiled as he placed a purple ribbon on the pot of the orchid tree. The tree smelt so much like The person he fell inlove with.

Sasuke placed red ribbons on Sakura's present and smiled thinking about her reaction on his present while wrapping the others presents. Sakura has officially broke Sasuke.

Honestly, naruto didnt know how to wrap a lolipop. so he insisted on going to the dollar store to find a little christmas bag for it. he walked down an aisle, looking around for the bag.

(A/N: WOAH O-O HAVENT TOUCHED THIS BOOK SINCE DECEMBER 28th 2014. ABOUT A YEAR!!! Hehe nudge nudge. Im sorry about that! I've been so stressed and Midterms are next week and UGH. I received a present from an Internet friend and i was CRYING TEARS OF JOY. Now, lemme stop blabbering... Sorry if the rest of this chapter is Krubby.)