Lee has a . . . Diary?

Chapter name says it all!

MEIN GOTT i forgot Tenten's Birthday! IM A HORRIBLE PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS I KNOW I NEED TO START DA WAR BUT ALSNSKXIALXJALXNAOSNZKAKAKA

YA SEE... THERE'S A THING CALLED WRITER LAZINESS(i guess i made it up) AND EVEN THOUGH IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH EFFORT IT DOES. IF THAT MAKES SENSE.

SO

UHM

YEAH

TIPS FOR YOOOU:

• WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SHUT UP, DO IT SO YOU WONT LOWER THE IQ OF THE STREET (Today on: Guess the Fandom)

• DONT DROP THE SOAP

• SIT CORRECTLY, OR YOUR IQ WILL LOWER BY 40%

• LOOOBELIAAAAAAAAAAAA

•WTF IS AN AKARIN

•THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU HAVE TO FART AND YOU DONT WANT TO BUT IT JUST SLIPS OUT

AND GREEN IS NOT A FUCKING CREATIVE COLOR.

AND UH YEAH

SO UHM

HAJIME?

BTW I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER SO GOUMENASAI. YOU'LL FIGURE OUT WHEN YOU GET FURTHER INTO THE CHAPTER ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . IT WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU HAVE A CRINGE ATTACK AND YEAH...

ITS SUDDEN

BUT I DROPPED A COUPLE HINTS IN THE 'IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE FUCK THIS' CHAPTER.....

AND ALSO

Isn't it weird how the the brain doesn't pick up the second 'the'.

ENJOY THE CRINGING

LOL YAOI BITCHES

----------

Lee's Pov? If you didnt know that by now.-

I woke up at 7 AM!

I reached out for My Journal, It's not a diary you wankers, only to see it missing. It took me a While to process.

"NAAAANIIIIIIIIIII????!?!???"

My voice echoed through the Kingdom. I probably Woke up Neji... Considering the Sudden Broom being Thrusted into the wall.

Althought i was in A Footie PJ that was a Peacock, i Ran out my room. I barged into Everyone's rooms, turning it upside down only to see no one had it.

But i should have Known........

"LEE...."

Take a Guess, My youthful wonderererers...?

"THIS IS A YOUTHFUL DIARY YOU'VE GOT HERE."

"Gai sensei.... Give it back! It has personal stuff in it...." I whined, being quite embarassed.

"I KNOW......... I'LL HAVE TO CONFRONT KIBA, GAARA AND SHINO."

"SENSEI!" I said Angered - Yet Sheepish.

By then everyone had stuck their heads out the door and was Listening.

"Give it-"

"MAKE ME."

YOUTHFUL TENSION FILLED THE AIR!

We both go into Our fighting stances.

Suddenly, Naruto had added Health bars and a Picture of us and our names in the background (If You've ever played a fighting game, you know what i'm talking about). Then Shikamaru yelled "FIGHT!" and that's when they all started Acopella(HOW EVER YOU SPELL)-ing to the Street fighter theme.