a Retarded FROZEN

Title: A retarded FROZEN

HEEEEY

SO I KNOW I said the next chapter was gonna be a party but that is on hold

And you might say"WHO SAID'STOP RIGHT THERE!PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!' "

Well Let's just say that's the NEXT chapter.

This is a Flashback...

"why is the chapter called a Retarded FROZEN?"you MAY ask.

well,YOU'LL SEE.

_______________________________________________________

It was around....what.....

TWO THIRTY IN THE MORNING.

Naruto shot up from his bed and jumped on Sauske's,AND I MEAN JUMPED,Bed.VIGOROUSLY.

He grabbed Sasuke's Chicken-ass hair and said"SASUKE!Wake up wake up WAKE UP!"while shaking his hair.

Sasuke groaned and said"NARUTO go back to sleep!"

Naruto layed on sasuke and said"But I can't!The ramen's awake,so I'M AWAKE!so we have to plaaaay!"all dramatically

Sasuke Vigorously pushed Naruto off the bed and said"GO PLAY BY YOURSELF!"

Naruto pouted in the ground and then a RAMEN Lightbulb above his head appeared.

He climbed back I'm sasuke and said"Sasuke,

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Do you wanna build a Fartmaaaaaaan?"

Sasuke smiled.

They ran down the stairs while sasuke was shushing Naruto while NARUTO ON THE OTHER HAND was moving his arms Violently while screaming"RAMEN RAMEN!"

They got to a HUGE ballroom and Sasuke ran to the middle of the Room and Naruto closed the door and quickly ran to him.

"do the magic!Do the magic!"Naruto screamed.

"ooooooookaaaay!"

Sasuke swirled his hand around and a green puff ball appeared in his hand.

Naruto covered his nose and squealed"Oooooo!"

"ARE YOU READY?"

Sasuke threw the fart up in the air and it rained in them.

Naruto danced like a retard and said"This is a Amazing!!!!"

Sasuke stomped his foot on the ground and The surface was like Ice but for some reason.....BROWN.

Naruto started to slide away.

"uh.....Sasuke??"

His sliding got faster and went through the wall.

"Naruto?"

Naruto didn't respond for a while.

He popped his head out the hole saying"I'M OK!"

Sasuke sweatdropped.