Broomy Hatake!

So how'd you like the last Chappy?Well let's Get on with the new chapter!Ive decided to update whenever I can!So it's no longer before the week ends!Its whenever I can!So,More like daily or whatever!

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the Earth Kingdom

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When they arrived they put Tenten in a room with No windows.Sasori threw her in the room and she stood up.

"Now,What's the Kingdoms strategy?"

She kept quiet.Sasori grabbed her collar and slammed her against the wall and held her up high by the collar.She grabbed his hand,Put her nails into his hand.

She managed to say,while Longing for air"I'll....N...never...Rat..Out on....C..c...com..comrades.."

Sasori grew angry and Tightened his grip on her Sweater's Collar.The door opened and Deidara was in the door way."Sasori...Stop."

Deidara's words fell on Deaf ears.Tenten struggled. Sasori's Emotionless eyes stared at the Brunette's Chocolate,Suffering,Eyes.

Deidara screamed"SASORI THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Sasori dropped the Brunette to the ground,who was now coughing.

Sasori Left without saying a word into nowhere. Tenten struggled to stand up and Deidara ran over to her helping her up."Sorry about Sasori.He's never like this..."

Tenten looked at Deidara and Said"INO???"

Deidara had an Anime question mark above his head"Who?im Deidara!"

"oh......"Tenten said Confused.

Deidara Let go of her hands.Then HIDAN Slid in the room,As Normal,and said"HEY PRINCESS!!DO YOU BELIEVE IN LORD JASHIN?!?!"He pushed Deidara to the wall waiting eagerly.

Tenten scratched the back of we head with an anime tear above her head"W-who's that?"Hidan sighed and said"Never mind......"and walked out the room.

"What was that all about?"asked Tenten walking down over to the bed.

Deidara shrugged and said"We'll,Thats Hidan for 'ya."

"Here,Wear this."Deidara said To Tenten and through a Robe at her,The Akatsuki Robe.She starred at it and said"Why does this robe have CLOUDS if your the EARTH kingdom??"

She put on the robe and Deidara thought ' fits perfectly.'

Deidara Didn't listen and Closed the door after him and suddenly it was all Dark.

Great.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At the Fire kingdom

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hinata was freaking out.Not only her Sister,But her best friend was Missing!After everything TenTen had done for her,She couldn't admit she was gone. Sakura Put her hand on Hinata's shoulder saying"Hinata,There's nothing we can do to to find her.But Freaking out isn't going to help us."

Hinata can't Just Drop the subject! She slapped Sakura's hand off her shoulder screaming"No!!I can't just stop Worrying!She could be Badly injured!and Worst,DEAD!!!"Everyone starred at her.

Kakashi was STILL Dancing with his broom and screamed"WAIT!!BROOMY CAN HELP US!!!!"everyone fell Anime style But Hinata.

"NO SERIOUSLY!!!!"Kakashi said as he opened the broom.He took out something that looked like a Tablet but the mini version! He tapped away on it."knowing The earth Kingdom They would do something like this and So when you all came,I gave you each a Bracelet with your names on it!"

The princes and Pincesses looked at the bracelets.Little did they know Sasori Removed Tenten's,Loooong ago.

Ino screamed"Yay!!!Now we'll see Teny again!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At the earth Kingdom

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tenten was starving.She had nothing but books and we be in that room.Then the door opened up.

Tenten was Barely awake on the bed.Tobi walked next to we bending down saying"Here's your food!"Tenten shot her eyes open.All she saw was a TALKING LOLLIPOP!!!!! She fell off the bed and Tobi just starred in confusion."Sorry!!!"

Tenten stood up and took the food."Did you meet Deidara-Senpai?The guy who looks like a Girl?"

"I....Guess so."

Then Deidara walked into the room saying"WHAT did you say Tobi?!"

Tobi hide behind Tenten saying"Help me!!Tobi's been a Good boy!"

Deidara walked to Tobi saying"I have to FINISH what I couldn't early,Thanks to Sasori.Now...PREPARE FOR YOUR FATE!!!"

Tobi screamed"BUNNY HELP ME!!"THAT crossed the line for Tenten."What..D-did you say?"asked Tenten.

Then Tenten had her paper fan again and Laughed Miraculously smacking the paper fan on her hand.

Deidara and Tenten Started Laughing Like They were in an Asylum.

Tobi got scared and ran out the room Flailing his arms in ways that weren't even POSSIBLE.

Tenten ran After Tobi and Deidara followed and they both screamed"WHERE 'YA GOIN' TOBI?!?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BACK at the fire kingdom

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neji did care,A LOT. But didn't care to show it.

Hinata Paced around and said"Since you guys aren't gonna do anything,I will!!"

Kakashi threw his broom at Hinata and she screamed"IM SORRY FOR SAYING THAT BROOM-CHAN!!!"Hinata said.

Everyone slid on the ground anime style saying"What's with the suffix?"

Kakashi said"Well, me and BROOMY have gotten Engaged! And when we find Tenten we'll have the wedding!"

"But Hinata's right!We have to do something!!She could be dead!and we're just Being attacked by Brooms!"Ino said.Kakashi got offended and said"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT OUR CHILDREN?!??"

Sai said"Did they....?"No.He wasn't finishing that Sentence for many reasons.

Kakashi hugged the broom saying"THEY DIDN'T MEAN IT,CAUSE IM FANTABULOUS!!!"

Tsunade was talking to a tree saying"Speak to me!"She inhaled hardly from her nose and said"so they went THAT way?" And with that she walked off.

Jariya turned around saying"come on Guys!i think she found something!"