Some people just suck at Uno.

Hey ho!

So i have no idea what im im even saying but i do know that you didnt realize the second 'im' :3

Weird, huh?

So, currently the wifi in my house is off because we haven't paid so i'm here reading yaoi and yuri and then im bored. Then i read my book and then im bored. So im writing this in the notepad thingy .

YUUKI

YUUKI

YUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKIIIIII

Hue

So i realized that my writing has changed and i feel bad ._.

Enjoy!

----------------------

Sakura's POV:

I dont know where i'm at. But i keep walking. Pitch black hallways is all that i see. I hear faint screaming from the other side of the hallway. I began to run, but it only got farther. I dont know what happened but i tripped over a mysterious object. Suddenly, i heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, still on the floor, and saw a young male around my age, with pink fluffy hair and minty eyes. Like me. I blinked dumbfounded. "Who the freak are you." I said.

"THAT IS THE QUESTION INDEED MY DEAR ONEE-CHAN!" He screeched, causing me to cringe.

"DID YOU JUST SAY ONEE-CHAN." I asked.

"Yurp." I was so confused but then he lauged. " no, you aren't my Onee-chan. IM YOU. But the sexier version."

"Bitch please." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I bet if your precious 'SASUKE-KUN' saw me he would say ' sure, i'd turn gay for that guy any day.' " he smirked.

"But we're the same person you numbfuck. "

"Oooh... Right."

We, well I, sat there and stared at each other.

" hey, wanna play Uno?" I asked and he said" fffffreak yeah." And i sat up as he sat in front of me. As soon as i blinked, we were in a different room. The only thing in there was a table. Suddenly, Guy-me pulled out a deck of uno cards. "Woah." I commented. "What? I keep these for whenever i play against your genderbended friends." I sat in awe at the thought of Fem! Sasuke. 'I bet she has bigger boobs than me.' I thought angrily.

Guy-me began to shuffle. " what's your name, guy-me?" He glared at the nickname and said "Sakure. Shhhhh i know its a rip off of your name but just go with it." I snorted at his name and looked around the room. He handed out 7 cards each and i smirked inwardly. I had 3 'draw-4 cards'! This was gonna be easy.

We began playing, sometimes cursing from the piles of 'draw-2' leading up to drawing ten. I thought know was the time to use my cards. I placed one down with a mischievous grin. But then he placed one down, giving the same exact grin, except more evil. I placed another , and he placed another. I placed my last one and he placed another. I began to draw when suddenly he placed his last one. "BAM DRAW 24 MOTHERFUCKER, AND UNOOOO" i growled and began to draw once more.

He then said:

" hey Sakura guess what."

"...what."

Then he placed a color changing card. He laughed as he saw the color drain from my face and said " i wIN."

I felt so aNGRY, i was about to pounce on him.

I blinked and found myself with my eyes closed. What? I opened my eyes slowly, only to be greeted by a bright light. I shot up and screeched "WHERE THE FUCK IS SAKURE I NEED TO BEAT HIS ASS" and i began to look at my surroundings.