GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This chapter may be late!

Ha who an i kidding??

Anyways

LETS BEGIN!

----------------------------•-

PREVIOUSLY:

"I've finally found you...."

NOW:

"OHMEHGURD RUN" Neji yelled.

"NOW LETS HAVE A THANKS GIVING DINNER!!!!!"

The person was Jiraiya , He had been looking for the boys for a while now. he went thru the wild, Under water, In commando, And In Russia because why not?

He jumped up, Clacking his sandals and walked passed them.

"I'm Going to see Tsunade, Get ready for The dinner."He had a bit of sterness in his voice towards the end.

The boys Jumped, Plead the Girls good bye, and ran out the kingdom to theirs.

Kurenai was Barely seen anymore, due to her..... Conditon.

"I-I hope Kurenai-S-Sensei is okay...." Hinata worried,

The girls nodded in agreement as they walked upstairs.

Ino happily skipped to her room, Sakura ran and Jumped thru the door (Heck, It has a figure of her on the door so why open it?), Tenten walked like a normal person until she reached her door(Which she Thought was lock,tried pushing against but fell into her room rolling around), Temari Cha-Cha-ed into her room and Hinata...... Walked into her room slowly.

They all stripped and Got into the shower. The warm water flowed down their bodies.

'Damn.........if only my breasts were bigher...' Sakura thought while looking down on her tiny Breast in anger.

They got out their Showers, Put their cosplay away, And started getting dressed.

Hinata Put on a Mini Frilly light blue dress, and blue flats to go with it Her hair style choice was a Bun. She feared Naruto would finish what he was doing earlier. Her cheeks Flared up and she got a Bit nauseous. In a good way,Though.

Tenten Longed to put her Tomboyish Clothes on, But she knew Her mother would start nagging on her. She decided To be a Little bit of both. She Wore Jeans with The knee-high Converses. Her Blouse was Black, But had White flowers all around it. Her choice Of hair was a Long Braid.

Sakura Was having a hard time with this. She Thought about stuffing her bra, but that would seem out of ordinary. Instead, she Put on a Pink Shirt-Like frilly dress with a belt in the middle of her stomach. Her Flats were black, which complimented her belt and the black rose in her hair. She couldn't wait to see the tomato boy.

Ino's Closet was any Girl's Fantasy. She didn't even have to look through all the clothes, She already knew what she wanted to wear.. just for Her Lover. She Wanted her outfit to scream 'SAI'. And so, She put on a Black frilly skirt that was no longer than the middle of her knee. Her Shirt was a long sleeve, Stopping at her elbows. The top was black, along with the sleeves, and the rest was white. Her shoes where White flats, With black tips. Her hair style was her normal Ponytail, But her hair Tie was a Black ribbon. She added some mascara and very faint Black eyeshadow.

Temari, Too, Wanted to be a tomboy but thought about formality. She Pulled out Her Combat boots. Oh how she loved them. Her jeans weren't too Tight or too loose. She Put on a Purple Tank top with Spaghetti straps, A Black Open-Sweater-Like-Drench-coat-But-Soft-Like sweater thing. Her hair was down, And she Noticed it was growing. She added Bobby pins to pull back her Bangs.