Author-chan visits!

Chapter name says it all....

a lot has been happening in my life... so GOUMENASAI!

enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anko's Pov:

I WOKE UP AT 6:00 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIKE I ALWAYS DO.I get hungry, then i go downstairs and eat a granola bar. I make some coffee with a special spunk of youth inside. I do this every morning.

I heard a Knock on the Door. Weird, This never happens. . . I opened the door, cautiously. "PACKAGE." A man with Red hair and a mail man uniform on said. I got scared. "you........ YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled and he just stared at me 93749083492084% Done. "anyway... I need you to sign here and here." I signed the desired areas and took the package, closing the door. It was a pretty big package, but surprisly light. i opened it, only to one sheet of paper. I reached to the bottom of the box, retrieving the paper. It said "SURPRISE BITCH." Confused, I ignored it. But, i read who it was from. "aNNONYMUS" Hmmm......... well okay... must be a joke or something.

Sighing, i placed the box next to the stairs and threw the paper in a candle. FIRE!!!

"OMG WILDFIRE!!!" A girl with Her hair pulled back into a ponytail with a black headband on yelled. she started singing:" I AM IMMUNE, WILDFIRE! BECAUSE OF YOU, WILDFIRE! IM FIRE PROOF, WILDFIRE! BECAUSE OF YOOOU WILD-" I cut her off by saying,"Uhhhh how'd you get in here?" she retorted, "How would i NOT?" . I sweatdropped.

She took off her mini Kitty book bag and placed it on the couch, prancing around. She skipped into another room saying,"OOH WATS THIS?!??" and I heard an explosion. she walked back out with ash all over her. "Why are you being a stupid person?" I asked, annoyed. "Because i AM a stupid person." she said grinning like an idiot. (cough cough to the someone that would get the REFERENCE!)

I sighed but then it hit me. She cracked her knuckles and yawned looking like a cow. "A-are you..." she looked at me and smiled. "Ni hao, Anko." "AAAAUTHOR-SANNNNNNN?!?!?!?" I yelled in disbelief. She Laughed uncomfortably and said "thats me.." and did a pointy finger thing.

By then everyones door was open.

"NEW COSTUMER!!!!" Ino yelled, running down the stairs. "FREE! I DONT CARE!" Yelled Temari as she slide down the railing. "COSTUMER?!?!" Sakura said while getting all up in the poor girls face.

"Anko... why did you let a stranger in this KINGDOM?!?" Shizune yelled at me. before i could say anything, Author-san cleared her throat and said "Says the Lady who let's Kakashi in through the window." With a smirk. Shizune's face grew red and said "how'd y-you...?" ah, magical author-san.

"Clueless people...." she mumbled and wondered over to the kitchen, and came back with a taco in her mouth. she didn't even have to chew she just SWALLOWED THAT MOTHER DUCKER UP! The Princesses faces grew to disbelief.

"Hey.... weren't you that lady that flew in the air on new years and flipped off Kakashi?" Tsunade asked tiredly. "yup." .

"Well im gonna lay down now, bai." Author-san announced and crawled into the box.

"I KNOW YOU!!!!" Ino yelled. Author-San looked over questioningly. "you've finally recognized me h-" "YOU'RE THAT LADY THAT IS OUR SUPPOSABLY GOD!" Author-san sweatdropped and said "Uh no." Sighing and uncomfortably laughing, Author-san plopped on the floor after crawling out the box. "I KNOW YOU!!!!!!!" Temari yelled. Author-San looked so done. "YOU'RE THAT LADY THAT LOVES TO VISIT SAN FRANCISCO!" Author- San shot up, face red and yelled "SHUT DA FUG UP YOU ABSOLUTE BAGEL." No one got the joke... Temari was dying in fits of laughter."I KNOW YOU!!!!!!" Tenten yelled. author-san sighed and said "do you really." Tenten just 'ohoho'-ed and said "yeh, im just waiting for the others to figure out."

Why are these people so stupid.

Author-Chan's POV---

I dont know why such a big box but oh well.

HOW could they not know meeeee?!?!?!? I made them... kinda... DONT KILL ME MIASHI. anyways, after getting tired of then guessing i slowly walked up stairs and and fell asleep on top of the steps.

Yep, another day in the life of ME!

Since Anko is SO loud, i had to wake up and come back downstairs. Meh.

"I KNOW YOU, YOU ARE AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!" Sakura yelled like an idiot. "pffft sakura no you're just retarded." Ino retorted. ".............. i am author-chan....." I mumbled and threw a lamp at Ino.

"WUUUUUT?!?!?!??!" Everyone yelled.

"WOOOOO RAVE!!!"

Then suddenly, Gerard way, the lead singer of my chemical ramens, came out and started singing.

"MARRY ME!!!" I yelled and started having a spasm.

I blacked out after that XD.

Sakura's POV:

If only Naruto were here XD.

He'd probably Cut a piece of Gerard's hair and make clones.

Soon, a Pair of Paramedics came and got author-chan. We all said 'BYE' and yeah.

While the Ambulance car drive off, it exploded.

Wat.

-----------------------

Woooo short chapter-ish i guess.

I dont wanna go to school anymore.

Because 1) I get pushed around by my friends. 2) I get blamed for stuff they do. 3) they always interrupt me by saying 'shut up!' or 'no one cares!' 4) When one of then in specific get in a mood she make the whole group like that and just leaves us in despair. 5) No one gets the fandom jokes XD 6) they're too loud.

Other than that its fine.

But honestly.... i cant wait for summer.

I WILL BE FREEEE

I WILL BE SPLASH FREE!

XD

Wut.

Its really hot in my room.

Anyways.

Peace

Love

And

Come-save-me-from-my-school gloves.