Atticus' Speech

"There will be training camps! You will share your room with another person, so be nice! In this program, you will learn a variety of things, and after the program all you will be strong and fit!" Isabella and the other senior members sat on the stage, while their head leader Atticus stood in front of a microphone, speaking to the whole Dragon Troop. 

Luna had recently found a new friend in the troop, her new friend is a girl the same age as her, her name is Moon. Luna found out that their names are related to the moon, so they became friends. 

Moon had black hair, blue eyes, and she always kept her hair in a bun. She held her hair in a bun with a long red ribbon, and she looked beautiful in it. 

Luna leaned over to Moon and whispered, "Do you want to be roommates?" Moon immediately nodded her head. 

Atticus noticed many people looking at each other and nodding their heads excitedly. "Not so fast!" He boomed, startling the people. "We will randomly separate you into rooms with people of the same gender, so stop looking at each other like that!"

Atticus took out two jars with many paper strips inside them. "Isabella, take this jar. Sebastian, take this jar." He handed the pink jar to Isabella and the blue jar to Sebastian. 

"Please go back to your room! Results will be posted on the bulletin!" Atticus yelled. 

After Luna got back into her room, she sat on her bed and bit her nails nervously. She might be paired up with Moon... but that chance is only 1% to be with Moon. She clenched her fists. 

"Only if mother was here to watch..." Luna sighed.  Lime looked up from his dragon bed and muttered, "Yeah... She would have been so proud of us... But we need to look at the future. We might be paired up with Moon! And I can be with Silver again!" 

Silver is Moon's dragon. Lime and Silver were about the same size, and they were friends.

"Yeah, yeah. Stop thinking about cheesy stuff!" Luna growled, curling up into a small ball underneath her blanket. 

Lime grumbled, "Only if Isabella could be faster, we could know our roommates faster." 

Suddenly the door burst open and Moon jumped in. "Luna! Lime! The results are out! Let's go check it out!" Moon bounced up and down, her bun bobbing up and down. Lime and Luna scrambled to their feet and followed Moon down the white hallway. 

There was the bulletin! There were no people there, but they could hear footsteps echoing around the area. Luna looked for her name. Luna! She had found her name. Luna with... 

MOON! Luna and Moon squealed, jumping up and down and hugging each other. 

Lime even gasped and even cried of joy. 

Moon and Luna scurried down the hall and began to pack their things. "Toothbrush, toothpaste, cups, clothes, watch, pictures, dragon pellets..." 

Lime took all of his dragon plushies and harnesses. Silver packed up all of her things. 

Luna couldn't wait for the program, especially if she was with Moon!