Ember, the Guardian Dragon: Edward's Secret Plan

Luna growled, "First thing in the morning, we go to save Ember."

Moon sighed. "He lives in the Fire Mountains. If we go in there, we will melt." 

Luna said, "We need water! Protection! Gear! Anything!" 

Moon shook her head. "We don't have anything. We would need to trade to get two fire suits." Moon looked at Luna sadly.

Luna looked up at the sky, then to the red moon, then back to Moon. "We have to do this. We need to do whatever we can."

                                                    🐉                     🐉                        🐉                         🐉

Ember gasped as he was thrown into a valley. The Dragon Troop leader, Edward Williams, frowned down at him. 

"Isn't the guardian dragon supposed to be strong? Oh, you're useless than I've ever thought. I can never make my plan work now?" Edward thundered. He stomped on the edge of the cliff, sending rocks down into the deep valley. 

Ember hissed softly. He couldn't speak because there was a gag around his mouth, and his wings were bound tightly together so he couldn't fly away. What a nuisance! This guy doesn't know the danger of me disappearing! When I am gone, and when he suffers, he will know his mistake! Ember thought angrily.

Edward snicked as he watched the magnificent guardian dragon scratching at the binds. "Senior Warriors! Get ready the Ice-Blaster-2000!" Edward yelled. 

People with the yellow Dragon Troop uniform jumped up to their feet and pulled up a gun. Ember froze. That gun could freeze him to death, or it could imprison him under a thick sheet of ice.

"MUFFF! MUF MUF MUF!" Ember muffled. He scratched furiously at the warriors, but the warriors jumped out of the way easily. 

"Prepare for Plan A!" Edward called. People scurried around, carrying things that Ember didn't recognize. 

The Dragon Troop Dragons lifted up a huge cage, and before Ember could move, he was trapped inside the cage, and the dragons attached shackles and wires to him. Wires? Wierd. Ember thought, staring at the wires attached to his chest. He couldn't move at all, he was kneeling down with his talons outstretched; it was uncomfortable, it was painful. 

"Ha ha ha!" Edward cackled as the people handed him a headset. It was a band with glowing red dots on it. The people connected the headset to the cage with a long wire, and the dragons attached the same headset onto Ember's head.

Oh no. Ember realized what Edward was doing. He was planning to suck his legendary powers out of him.