Problem Solved!

The room was silent. Sara remained standing and shivering. The crowd gapped at her.

"Really?" Atticus broke the silence. 

"Yes," Sara replied.

"Then show us. Lift this stick with your mind!" Atticus said. 

Sara put her hands in front of her in the direction of the stick. She closed her eyes and murmured something under her breath, and moved her hands upward. The stick flew up with her hand's movements, first, there was silence, but then there was applause. 

"Thank you." Sara bowed.

Atticus waved his arms in the air, screaming, "Wow! I HAVE TOTALLY NOT SEEN THIS THING IN A CENTURY."

Luna and Moon jumped up and dashed over to Sara's side. "You were just AMAZING!" 

Sara smiled and said, "I will cast a spell for the training camp."

Atticus heard it and yelled, "Sara is planning to cast a spell for our program!"

The whole Dragon Troop yelled, "Sara! Sara!" 

Sara's face turned red and trodded back into the crowd. Atticus cleared his throat.

"Now, we shall travel to the camp. But, you will either have to build your tent or run fast and early to the hotel beside the grounds. But remember: There are only 15 rooms in the hotel! If you and your partner don't run fast enough, the good rooms will be taken!" Atticus explained. 

Luna and Moon glanced at each other and nodded. They were the fastest people in the Dragon Troop, because of their small and nimble bodies. 

Isabella stood up and yelled, "GIRLS! FOLLOW ME!" Moon and Luna stood up, shared a smile, and walked after Isabella. Isabella led the females into the stable, where the dragons were waiting.  

Luna easily found Lime, and Lime had the brightest scales of every dragon. Silver, the majestic Moon dragon, chatted with Lime. Lime looked as if he was going to sink into the ground at any moment. 

When Lime saw Luna, he immediately exclaimed, "Luna! You're back!" Silver saw Moon, and the two dragons carried their owners on their back and followed the other dragons. 

Behind, she could hear Sebastian's voice, commanding the males to be patient. 

Moon, Luna, Lime, and Silver stood in front of the tunnel that led up. Luna recalled the moment when she had her first kill: sliding up the slide, flying on top of Lime, aiming at the monster with her bow and arrow, the humongous sound of the monster falling to the ground. 

"Smallest first! Luna, Moon?" Isabella called. 

Luna and Moon pushed their way to the front, Lime and Silver following them. 

"Luna, go first!" Moon told Luna. Luna nodded and lay down on the tunnel. 

Immediately the tunnel sucked her up and she popped out into the open. When she looked down, she saw Lime zipping up. Lime flared his wings open and tried to land carefully, but he accidentally slid on a banana peel on the ground and slipped, landing on his back. "Yow!"

Luna ran over. "Lime! Are you all right?" 

Lime snorted and said, "I was doing some figure skating. Thank you for ruining it. Ouch." Lime stretched his wings and talons, bathing in the golden sunlight. 

Luna sighed and said, "Lime! Right now we're supposed to get ready to take flight! Isabella is calling us!" 

Isabella waved their hand at them from a distance, motioning the two to come over. 

Hearing that, Lime scrambled up to his talons. He knelt down to let Luna on his back and then dashed over to Isabella. 

Luna noticed that another woman she had never met was standing next to Isabella. 

"This is Eva. In-flight, I will be leading, but at the back to make sure that you are not too fast or too slow, Eva will follow with her dragon." Isabella introduced the woman. "But now, I will give you five minutes to get your dragon ready for the trip." 

Luna held her backpack and opened it. She opened one of her cans of dragon pellets and tossed one to Lime. Lime snapped open his jaws and ate the pellet. 

"Be good, all right?" Luna whispered to Lime. Not too far away from them, Moon was doing the same to Silver.

"Okay! Let the trip begin!" Isabella yelled. She mounted her dragon and lifted up into the air. Other people followed her, and Eva waited patiently for her turn.

Luna shared a look with Moon and jumped onto Lime. Lime turned and blasted off into the air. 

Silver flew beside Lime, and sometimes their wingtips brushed. Luna took a deep breath.

Their journey to the training camps has started.