Moon

"No!" Luna cried. She let the tears run down her face, and she sobbed as loud as she could. Another Dragon Elite Team heard her, and dashed for her, shouting, "DEATH TO THE DRAGON TROOP!" He pinned Luna underneath him and raised a knife to her throat.

"Actually..." The enemy raised his hand up, which was still around Luna's neck. He raised his voice. "Hear ye, hear ye! I have the hero of the Dragon Troop, and all shall listen to me!" 

Dragon Troop members turned around and shrieked, and the Dragon Elite team roared with delight. 

Luna choked as she saw her gaze blackening. "I know... This is my end..." 

"Very well." The enemy dropped her, and yelled, "The hero has some words to say before her death!" 

Luna looked at the Dragon Troop. "I'm sorry," She began. "I was too late to save Isabella." Her heart sunk as she saw the Dragon Troop gasped. "I'm so sorry... I... Even though I am a hero... Please. Please forget me. I was nothing but a stranded girl deep in her thoughts. I did nothing. But I tried to save Isabella, and I... failed. Please. Forget me now."

The enemy saw her sigh and barked, "I think you're done talking now, right?" He raised his knife.

Luna squeezed her eyes shut and braced for her death.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" A terrified wail sounded. It was Moon. She was running towards the enemy, slashing her sword angrily and kicking him.

"M-Moon?" Luna whispered. She looked up and saw Moon defending Luna's body with her own. 

"Don't kill her! Otherwise, I will kill you!" Moon snarled, her silver sword gleaming in the sunset. 

"Ah, another small rat. I will slay you BOTH! You first, then the hero next!" The enemy cackled.

"B-but-" Moon started. Luna shushed her with a look, and mouthed, If you say you are another hero, he will kill us both!  Moon understood immediately and shut up.

"Okay! Dragon Troop, watch your member's death!" The enemy bellowed.

He raised Moon up, revealing her throat.

"MOON!" Luna cried, lunging for her, but the enemy blocked her way.

Moon looked at her, with tears stinging her eyes. Their eyes met. Their last time.

The knife sank into Moon's throat, scarlet droplets appearing there, and Moon fell limp.