Sara's Secret

Luna yawned as she tumbled off her bed. On her wrist, her watch was vibrating, and playing her favorite song, the Dragon's Roar. Luna watched Lime stretch, flare his wings, and tried to breathe a little fire. 

"Luna! Can't you wait? Today is the first day of the training camp!" Lime said, taking Luna's backpack and his own and put it around his neck. 

"Yes!" Luna said immediately. "I can't wait for the training!" Luna went into the bathroom and put on her uniform. They had been given a uniform each. There were straps that wound around her body, a green jacket that covered her upper body bearing the symbol of the Dragon Troop on the back, dark green pants, long green socks, and neon green shoes. She put her hair into a ponytail and marched out the door with Lime. 

Moon and Silver was already there ready for them. Moon threw her arms around Luna and exclaimed, "Good morning, Luna and Lime! Atticus is waiting for us at the entrance."

The secret underground headquarters is humongous, and it was big enough for all of the members. The members tiled the hallways and rooms, so they won't be walking on dirt. 

"Okay!" Luna nodded gratefully, and the small group walked to the entrance.

Atticus was standing there, explaining what the camp will look like. Many members were already there, listening. Luna and Moon sat down with the members, and listened to Atticus.

"Our cabin will be in a secret place, so no one will find us! There will be a lot of stations for people to practice at. You will be put in one out of seven groups, and you will be with your group and your roommate to each station once every one week. The stations will be archery, sword fighting, setting traps, map memorizing, dragon riding, gun shooting, and constructing bases and cages. The trainers will be Isabella for archery, me for sword fighting, Sebastian for setting traps, Arnold for map memorizing, Liam for dragon riding, Jake for gun shooting, and James for constructing bases and traps. Each station is useful, and we all have to master all of the movements to take on the monsters and the Dragon Elite Team!" When everyone heard the words 'Dragon Elite Team', they all hissed and clenched their fists. 

Luna hated the Dragon Elite Team as much as they did. They interrupted the Dragon Troop in the battle and made the troop look weak. Speaking of the battle...

Luna raised her hand. "I have a question, sir!" Atticus scanned his eyes across the field of green-cloaked people until his eyes found Luna's hand.

"Yes?" Atticus said.

"Will the monsters get to our training camp? Because if they do, we are all doomed, and all of our supplies will be destroyed. Also, how do we prevent the monsters and the Dragon Elite Team from finding our training camp?" Luna stood up and asked. 

Everyone was nodding and thinking hard.

Suddenly, Sara, a girl, stood up. "I have an idea... but it will do a lot of damage to me..." 

Isabella asked, "Sara, what do you mean?"

Sara sighed. "I have never told you this until now. This is for the training program for the Dragon Troop." 

Atticus leaned forward. "What is it?"

Sara stammered, "I... I have the ability to perform magic."