The Message

Luna groaned as she was towed out of the makeshift tent by Moon. 

"Luna! Wake up! Now it is the time to find Ember!" Moon yelled in Luna's ear.

Luna jolted up and cried, "MOON! YOU NEARLY BROKE MY EARDRUM!" Luna snapped. Moon rolled her eyes and looked away, muttering.

"Let's go eat breakfast first." Moon sighed. She let go of Luna's hand and walked towards the fruit pile. 

Silver and Lime were already there, waiting, their scales glimmery and sparkly. In front of them were some fish. 

"We caught some fish." Silver said, flapping her silver, big wings. Lime nodded and looked at Silver with love in his eyes.

"Let's make a fire-" Luna started.

Please come save me. A voice whispered in her head. 

Everyone beside her also looked bewildered. 

"Who... Who was that?" Moon whispered. 

Luna jumped and cried, "Can all of you hear it too? Someone is calling for help!"

Both dragons said, "Yes. We also heard it. We believe it is Ember, our great dragon father. We must go save him."

Moon looked at Luna and Luna looked at Moon. 

Please help me! I am imprisoned in the Ice Valleys. Ember's voice begged in their minds again.

"Oh no! The Ice Valleys! The Ice Valleys is ice, and Ember is fire, and ice has weakened his flame, and that makes him vulnerable, and he can't break free!" Moon explained. 

Luna sighed and sat down, looking at the fish being roasted on top of the fire. "We really need some gear now. But look at us! We don't have anything!" 

"Yes, we do. We have fruits and fish." Moon said.

"But everyone can eat them-" Luna argued.

"No. We also have gemstones."