Concussin

I am in my hammock and I thought I tied it tightly but I didn't and one side fell and of course my head was near that side and I hit my head on the ground. The back of my head is very sticky and have a wicked heart so I get in the car and drive to the clinic and walk in and say " hi I would like to make an emergency appointment with doctor styles." The lady looks at me and says " what's wrong?" I say " I hit my head on the ground and I have a headache and my head feels all sticky." She says " he'll meet with you soon." An hour later he still hasn't seen me but all the other boys al seen me." Another hour later he still hasn't seen me. Tom walks in and says "Paige you've been here for 2 hours what's up." I look at him with tears in my eyes and say " I feel off my hammock and I am pretty sure i am bleeding but I can't tell anymore I have a wicked headache and it's hard to see even with my glasses on." He looks at you and goes up to the lady whispers to her and she scoffs and says " well Doctor styles is very busy right now." He says " really because I just saw him in his office and he said that he isn't busy at all so what's up with that?" She looks pissed off and he says " ya that's what I thought." He walks back and says " come on I'll him that your her to see him." I stand up and clutch on to his arm he walks me back and sits me on the table. A few minutes later with Harry he sees me and says " ok so first thing that lady is fired and secondly thanks for trying to stay awake now try to stay awake. I nod my head he looks in my eyes and I turn my head and he says " you can't do that." I says " I know but it hurts." He counties with the exam and says " let's order a CT for her while I give her stitches." He tells me to turn around and inserts a numbing needle and starts to stitched my head up and rolls me to CT and does it and walks back in and says " well you a concussion and we have to wake you up every 3 hours but then your good so now you can go to sleep with the pain medication I gave you while I was talking." He rolls me to a room and calls my mom telling her what happens and why I was gone for so long them says " sleep I'll be back soon." I say "ok but just to let you know I am a deep sleeper." He chuckles and walks away and I sleep." Every 3 hours he wake me up and says I can go back to sleep. The next day I can leave and go back to doing whatever I do."