Fallen off a horse

Hey sorry I am updating very late I am very busy with school and work I also have very bad writers block so there that but hey I updated so that's good

Paige's Pov

As I was riding on the horse I ride my riding instructor told me to start cantering so when I start cantering I lose my footing ( this happened to me the other day but I didn't fall but still super scary) and fall off and land on my back so I get up off the ground and get back on the horse when I am done I untracked her and drive home while I am in my car I call James.

Phone call
James
Me

Hi I would like to make an emergency appointment with James for myself I fell off a horse and think I broke something.

Yes this is him speaking I am have a opening shortly what's your name so I can put you in

My name is Paige

Got it see you soon Paige

See you soon

End of call

I also call my mom to tell her what happened and she just tells me to be safe and have James call when he done

When I get there James is waiting for me at the door and gets me to his office and as soon as I get there he starts questioning me.

James said "So what did you do this time Paige? I mean I know you fell off a horse but how you said you were good at riding them."

I said " so I was cantering and lost my foot or my reins were to long and I stopped the horse but still fell off an landed on my back."

He said " ok so basically your whole back hurts?"

I say " ya like it hurts to walk and my whole back feels like it is on fire"

He says "ok so take your shirt and pants off and put on a gown so I can see your back and I am going to touch some areas so just tell me if it hurts."

I take off my shirt and pants off and put on a gown he touches certain areas and one area hurts so I yell out in pain and tweak my back away from him the best I can.

He says "ok you probably just pulled a muscle but just to make sure I'll do a x-ray but we have to get you in a neck brace and wheel you just to be sure."

He gets the neck brace on helps me on the gurney. He wheels me to the x-ray room and says "I am just going to page Harry to help move you on to the table so we can get this done."

A few minutes later Harry walks in and says " now what did she do?"

I say " I fell off a horse and did something to my back."

He laughs and says "you are very accident prone aren't you?"

I say "Horseback riding is the most dangerous sport out there just so you know."

They lift me up and position me on the x-ray table and they take them and
James said " well your back is broken in three spots so all we can do is wait for it to get better and you also have to do physical therapy and I'll also set you up for a back brace."

Then James and Harry put me in a wheel chair and James wheels me too his special exam room and sets me on the table with my back facing him and he starts finding my size for my back brace once he does he says he would be right back.

James says "so you can choose your brace coloring."

I say " purple."

James starts getting my brace ready and says " just wait in my office for a few minutes and it will be done shortly."

A few minutes later

He comes back and it is signed with everyone's signatures and some quotes.

James says " you never said a second color so we all signed in black and put some quotes on there".

I say " you didn't have too."

He says " we did and arms up I am going to help you with the brace."

He puts the brace on and shows me how to do it and sends me home."

Give me some ideas please