Period problems

I haven't had my period in 3 months so I have my mom call the office so I can see what's wrong.

At the office

I get to the office and get checked in while waiting I am on my phone texting. 30 minutes later I am called in and Niall ( it auto corrected to nails) comes in and says "hey Paige how you are doing?" I say " good." He says " Then why are you here today?" I say " well I haven't had my period in 3 months so I don't thought that wasn't good so I can here." He nods his head and says "ok first I just need to do a normal exam before I find out what's wrong with you." I nod my head and he listens to my heart and lungs and he says " did you notice each month that it wasn't there." I say " yes every month it wasn't there but I still have the cramps and everything I normally have on my period but there's no blood there." He nods his head and says "ok so would this be month 4 without it?" I say "yes and this week would have been the week I had it." He nods his head and give me a gown to put on he steps out of the room for me to put the gown on I put the gown on and tell him he can come back in and I hop on the table and tells me to put my feet on the stirrups. When there up there he says " ok so first this I am just going to look around then I will insert the speculum and take a sample then we'll go from there."

I lean back in the chair and he looks around and feels around when he hits a certain area I cry out in pain he comes back and says " did that hurt?" I nod my head and he says " I have to go back to that area and look at it more closely ok?" I say "ok can you be gentle please?" He nods his head and touches the area very gently and I whimper he pulls away and grabs the speculum and inserts it and takes a sample he then says " you can take you legs down now." He puts the cotton swab in a container and sends it to the lab and walks back and says " ok I think you don't have your period because of ( a medical word I don't want to come up with) but we won't know until the labs come back so get changed and we will go my office and we will wait there then go from there."

In his office we got the results back and he signs and says " I was right. I was really hoping I was wrong and it was stress." I say " so what is the corse of treatment for this?" He says " you have to stay for a couple of days and there is a lot of cream and shots down there and blowing air down there. It is uncomfortable and painful most woman your age who have this wait because it does resolve on its own but then your leaving against medical advice. So it's up to you." I say " I would like the treatment." He nods his head tells me to follow him out and walks to a room he tells me to put on a gown then leaves I put the gown on and tell him can come back in.

He tells me to hop on the bed and lay down but with my knees bent and speared. So I lay brown and speared my legs and do as he says to do and he rolls the chair over and says " ok ready for the first  round of shots?" I say "ready as I'll ever be." He does the first around of shots then he say " and now the cream then the air the you can get some sleep ok?" I say " that's ok." He gets a fair amount of cream on his hand and I say " that's a lot of cream." He laughs and says "yes it is but it's only a little from the tube once the tube is done your done." And he starts to rub the cream on and it stings so much I am gripping the sheets and trying not to buck my hips Niall notices and pages Harry.

Harry comes on and says " whats up?" Niall says " I just need help with Paige can you grab the big strap and strap her to the table." He rises his eye brows and says " she's not doing anything wrong but the cream always stings and women always buck and I know she would do that but I can see her trying not to so the strap is going to help." Harry says " you ok with this Paige?" I nod my head rapidly and he straps it in Harry then says " I am actually free for the rest of the day so can I say." Niall say " if it's ok with Paige it's ok with me." I nod my head and say in a whisper " it's ok with me."  Harry nods his head and sits next to me and grabs my hand and squeezes it and I squeeze back 2 minutes later Niall says " almost done annnnnnnnd done." He then sets up the air and starts to blow it and says "ok that's going to run for 30 minutes and then it will be done and you can sleep." I nod my head and turn my head toward Harry he smiles and rubs my head and says " I'll be right back ok just need to clock out." I nod my head and he walks away and comes back 29 minutes later Niall comes back and turns the machine off and un-straps me and gently lays my legs down and pulls a blanket over me and says " go to sleep Paige I'll be back later." I nod my head Harry turns off the light and walks in the bathroom and 2 minutes later he comes back in and says " I am staying here till you sleep." I nod my head and close my eyes he starts to play with my hair and I slowly drift to sleep.

5 days later Niall is setting up the air and says " last day of treatment the you can sleep in your own bed and relax for a day I nod my head and he sets it up for 150 minutes because he had to go up 30 minutes everyday Harry there and kisses my forehead and clocks out and comes back we talk and 149 minutes later Niall undoes the air gently brings my legs down and says " come back in a month ok." I nod my head Harry changes and turns off the light and plays with my hair till I fall asleep.

9 hours later I wake up and Harry fell asleep next to me and I shake him awake he jumps and I say " you fell asleep here last night." He nods his head and puts his work clothes and Niall walks in and says " ok Paige let me have a quick look and Then you can get changed and go home." I nod my head and he looks and says " you can get changed and head home."

One month later I am back on the office and I am on my period Niall checks and says " your good to go Paige." We head and my mom pays and we leave.