Torn ligament Part2

No one's POV

The cops are in the conference room with Paige's parents and they are saying they didn't do anything wrong at all.

James says " that is BS when I got to the gym yesterday and I saw her laying down on the floor she had a torn ligament and while in surgery I saw a whole bunch of bruises all over her body and she even said that you guys are making her be a stripper and sex worker."

Niall says " I have pictures of her for evidence from my exam she was pregnant and she wasn't in good state she even had traces of men being in side of her and the results show that she has been raped multiple times"

Harry says " sorry for being late I had to weigh Paige and I have get her some
Food soon."

The cops say " that's ok step out when you need. And we'll need to talk to Paige for everything but so far we are on the doctors side because they have evidence."

Harry says " I'll go with you and I will walk you guys there. I have to make her a fruit bowl."

The cops nod their heads and Harry walks them to Paige's room

Paige's Pov

Harry walks in and says " Hey paige we have some cops that need to speak with you while I make you a fruit bowl ok."

I say " ok that's fine but no bananas in the fruit bowl. I don't like them."

Harry said " no can do you need weight sorry."

I say " fine but I'm not going to like it that much but I'll still eat it because I'm starving."

He walks out and the cops walk in and say " So we have heard both sides of the story and we need to hear yours so tell us what is happening."

I say " I was raped and they think it's a sin to have sex before marriage and want me to wait and since they consider rape sex I am forced to do this. They made me quit my job and work as a stripper because they think I was asking for it. They starve me and make me go to the gym so I look skinny. And make random people fuck me so they can earn money. And I forgot to tell the guys this but I'm sure the figured it out that both the people that were buying me and my parents were abusing me."

They say "Thank you for all of that we will be back shortly do you have an questions?"

I say " If I have to get new parents can it be one of the doctors that you have met I trust them a lot and feel safe around them. And if I ever get hurt or anything they can get to me quickly."

They said" We'll see and you give a good reason we would just need to check their backgrounds but we'll make sure you stay here."

Harry walks back in and gives me the fruit bowl and says " try to eat as much as you can do you want anything else?"

I say " can I have a bucket just in case I get sick?"

He grabs it and says " smart thinking and we'll be back soon text me if you need anything."

( going back to what's happing in the room while the cops are talking to Paige.)

No ones POV

As soon as the cops walk out of the room with Harry Paige's mom says " I can't believe you guys are trying to protect Paige she is a whore and a slut. And Carlos I can't believe your siding with them your Christian too you should agree with us."

Carlos says " I believe in waiting till marriage for sex but even if my kids did have sex before marriage I wouldnt be mad at them."

Paige's dad says " she was asking for it and you guys can't deny that at all."