Raped part 1⚠️

( Trigger warning ⚠️ this does involve mentions of rape if you don't want to read this chapter you don't have to if you went through this I am here for you if you want to talk )

I so am out walking by myself at in this little area when someone come and grabs me all of a sudden and pulls me into a ally way he then shoves me against a wall pulls down my pants and rips open my shirt he squeezes my breasts sucks my nipples and pinched them with one hand and the other one shoves into my vagina and starts pumping in and out he then starts to rape me he continues to do so multiple times in different positions until he hears someone coming and and yelling about something he runs away and the person is saying something I just don't know what it is because I black out.

A few minutes later

I wake up in Harry's arms as carries me to a room and as soon as he puts me down I grab his arm and he runs his fingers through my hair and Niall walks in and whispers something to Harry then he faces me and says " hey Paige how are you?"

I just stare at him he then says " ok so I am just going to prop you legs up and take a look-"

I start shaking and saying no the Harry grabs my arms and looks me in the eye and starts whispering stuff in my ear
"Your ok"
"Your so brave"
"We are here for you"

Niall then says " Paige I have to check you down there to see off anything bad happened if you want Harry can sit behind you and hold you while I check?"

I nod my head and Harry props me up and sits behind me and wraps his arms around me I turn my head and bury my face in his chest while Niall does what he needs to do.

A few minutes later

Niall is done with everything he was doing and says " ok so we have the dna test results and will find the guy that did this to you and I also want you to stay here so I can keep an eye on you do you want someone to stay with you?"

I nod my head yes and whisper Harry because he saved me and really just comforts me so easily.

He puts a gown on me and carries me to a room and places me on it and I hiss out because of my back and Harry says " did he hurt your back?"

I nod my head and he props me up so my back is facing him and be says " I am just going to look and if anything needs to be cleaned ok?"

I nod my again and he asks "I am also going to give you a full exam ok just to make sure there is no other injuries ok?"

I nod my head and he cleans my back and the other areas I was cut or bruised in and he says " Paige I need to look at your belly chest and throat ok I won't push your belly just look same with your chest ok?"

I nod my head and he looks at my throat and says " Paige did your throat hurt before you were raped?"

I shake my head no and stay quiet then he checks me belly and chest then wraps them with a big bandaid and lays me down and climbs in with me and wraps with arms around me and sings me to sleep.

Quick note
I don't know anything about rape nor has this ever happen to me I was just going and thought of this randomly