Tonsils

Can you guys please give me really random and put there ideas even if they are fake or not in this story line and send them this way and I will do my best to add them into the story.

I am also adding in the dates I just pushed these back but it will add up to this year soon. Also I have a imagines book so if you want one of these as your self or different people as the doctors just ask and I can do that

Ok on to the story

2/12/22
So my throat has been hurting me recently so I call in and ask for a appointment with Harry or Logan.

The lady says " I have a time with Harry today at 7 pm I know it's late but will you be able to come?"

I say. " yes I can come I should just be getting back from bowling just before then."

She say "ok I just need a name and insurance name."

I say "Paige Connington and the insurance should be under my moms name."

She says "ok I see it see you later Paige."

I say " see you later."

After the bowling match which was away.

When I get back to my car from walking up from the bottom I go into a coughing fit and try to catch my breath.

In the office

Harry walks in and calls me to a exam room.

I say " thanks for getting me in so late."

He says " no problem anything for my favourite patient." He smiles at me and winks.

I laugh and say " So my throat has been hurting a lot recently and it hurts to swallow can you help?"

He nods and says " I can I just have to check everything ok?"

I nod my head and he does everything and when he checks my throat he says " so it looks at little swollen and red I am ghost going to do a strep test to see if it's strep or something different ok?"

I nod my head Harry tells me to open my mouth and he sticks the swab and hits the back of my throat and I gag. Harry pulls back the swab and says " ok so the lab results should be in soon just stay here though in case it's not strep."

I nod my head and we wait for the results to come back.

A few minutes later

Harry walks back in and says " definitely strep but I am feel like I should get Logan to check it out but it's up to you."

I say " can you just give me the medicine I feel like crap and I want to go home and sleep."

He says "are you sure? I can carry you to a exam room for him?"

I nod my head and say " Harry I am in my second semester of school and I am in 11th grade please let me go home and sleep I think it's all I need."

He nods his head and writes me a prescription and sends me off.

7 weeks later 4/2/22

I call the office once again because my strep is still going strong

"Hi this is Paige Connington calling I was wondering if I could make an appointment with Logan or Harry my throat hurts and I have had strep for the past 7 weeks." I say

"Hey Paige this is actually Logan and I can't schedule you in with me but I can schedule you with Harry does that work?" Logan says

"Yes that works for me what time should I come in at I finish work at 4pm that day." I say

" could you come in at 5pm today after you work today?" Logan asks

I say " ya I can come in at 5"

Logan says " ok and feel better Paige"

I say " Thanks Logan"

He hangs up and I go to work

5pm

Harry calls me back and says " Paige are you sure you don't want to see Logan he would really be able to help?"

I say "yes I am sure and he said he is busy so he can't schedule me in today."

Harry says " ok but if it happens one more time I am getting Logan because this is getting really bad"

I say "ok Harry now can I have my medicine and go even though it's really gross"

8 weeks later 4/12/22

I call the office again for the 8th time and this time Harry picks up the phone

"Hi this is Dr.Styles how can I help you?"

"hey harry it's paige can I make a appointment with you or Logan my thorat is still killing me can one of you check it out?"

He says "Paige? Is this you?"

I try to say "Yes but I don't have a voice  it hurts to speak."

He says "ok I have an appointment for today at the very end of the day please come in."

I try to say "what time?""

He says " come at 8:30 and tell your mom I'll drop you off at your house."

I say "ok I will."

I tell my mom everything and when it's 8 she drops me off at the office and leaves I go in and Harry is there waiting for me and Harry says " it's has been 8 weeks and you have not got any better are you sure you don't want to see Logan?"

I nod my head yes and he does the swab test and takes it to the lab.

He comes back a shorty after and gently pushes me to lay down and says "I just wanted to make sure you vitals are ok."

I give him a thumbs up and he does everything he needs to do for this.

" Again Paige? You know what this is getting out of my hands I am getting Logan to take a look and I don't care what you say because this is final." Harry says.

A few minutes later Harry comes back with Logan and Logan says " so the strep is super bad as Harry said so I am basically going to scan your throat and see if you need a shot or if you have tonsillitis."

I nod my head and wait to do what I am told to do. Logan scans my throat and when he sees the results his eyes widen and say "WE HAVE TO GET HER TO THE OR STAT BECAUSE IF WE DON'T SHE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK PROPERLY AGAIN!!!!"

They rush me to the OR and and prep me for surgery.

After surgery

I wake up and groan in pain and tiredness.

Logan walks in and sees that I am up and says " hey hey hey don't try to speak the yet your still recovering from surgery."

I give him a thumbs up

He checks some things and leaves

2 weeks later I can speak properly and nothing bad happened