Dislocated arm

Image for ashleycasey5776
( Louis is the doctor at school who treats me in a school and he is the school doctor along with Harry and Liam and when I go to them I tell them my arm hurts from a sport and I get scarred so they get Ashton Irwin an intern to calm me down and they make me all better)

(My first image I just want to say they have there own clinic and it is going to be used trough out the whole story just a heads up this is the only one where I'll do it like this but I will make an image book if you want just tell me in my ideas book. )

Ashley's POV
I am in gym and playing football and fall on my arm and I tell my coach she tells me to go to the nurses office I walk in and see Louis Tomlinson and he comes up to me and says "how can I help you love?" I say "I feel on my arm during gym and it really hurts." Then Harry Styles and Liam Payne come in and Louis tells them what happens. Harry says " how about we take a look and see if we can fix it ok?" I nod my head and I sit down on the table the start to do everything and I start to freak out and cry Liam ask me " hey what's wrong why are you crying?" I say I am just freaking out because this is all really scary." Louis says " I'll be right back ok love?" I nod my head and he comes back a few minutes with Ashton Irwin and I start to blush  and he says " hey" I say hey back and Harry says " ok so Ashton is an intern but he'll be here just to comfort you ok?" I nod my head he sits next to me on the table and grabs my good hand and squeezes it. They do everything they need to do then Liam says " ok so you dislocated your arm so we have to set it. I don't like the sound of that and Ashton see my face he gently turns my head and faces it towards him and he says " don't pay attention to them ok just look at me." I look at him and he has me talking and then I feel a lot of pain and scream and start to cry from it. Ashton pulls me in for a hug and holds me and Louis says " I don't think you want to hear this but you need an IV for the pain." I shake my head no and start to hyperventilating. Harry sees this and puts a mask on my face Ashton takes my hand and puts it on his chest Harry says "just follow Ashtons breathing ok. Good deep breath's there you go." When my breathing is normal again Liam comes in with everything and I whimper Ashton pulls me into his chest. Liam says "quick pinch" and he misters it and I start to feel sleepy Ashton says " go to sleep I'll be here when you wake up." I close my eyes and fallen asleep on him.

Ashtons POV

Louis says " you like her don't you." I says " no I just care for her she was so freaked out." Harry says " ya right I saw the blush on your face when you saw her." I bush again Liam says " just confess it we won't judge besides you saw her face when you walked in she like you." I say " fine I like her she's cute and she knows who we are because she was comfortable around us."
She starts to wake up. And Liam takes out her IV and I say " just elevate your arm and if you have any more pain come here ok?" She nods her head and walks out the door I say " wait would you like to go out sometime soon." She nods her head and exchange phone numbers. A few months later we are dating and very happy.