Fight part 2 ⚠️

Harry comes back in pulls up a chair and says " so Paige while you were sleeping we took x-rays and stuff you have some bruised organs and multiple broken bones and some dislocated bones."

I nod my head and say " ok."

Then James walks in and says " ok let's get going so we can make you feel better." I nod my head and Harry pulls up my hospital gown and then says " I am just going to push on your stomach and see it there are any problems or lumps and if it hurts tell me ok?"
I nod my head and pushes on each area. Some area I told home it hurt because of the bruises.

He nods his head and then says " ok so you have some internal bleeding and some bruised organs so I want to get one that right away.

James then says "so this part is up to you so you want to have the bones placed now or later? Either way you have to be awake for it so we know the colors of the casts. Personally it would be better to do after surgery so you can heal but it's up to you."

I say "can we do it after surgery please?"

Harry nods his head and says " ok I'll prep you for surgery and then we'll do the bones later ok?"

I ask "will you both be there for the bones right?"

Harry laughed and says " Would that make you happy? Because with the surgery I would have to do make sure you don't move and pop the stitches."

I smile and say " ya and because I am scared that the pressure of fixing them will hurt."

James says " well you handle your wrist with no tears so this might not be so bad but let's not say anything yet." They roll me to the operating room and Harry says " ok Paige count down from 10 for me."

I say " 10,9,8,7,6" and I am out.

3 hours later

I start to wake up and I see Harry and James in there talking. Once Harry sees I am up he says " hey Champ how are you doing."

I say " I feel sooooooore and hungry. Can I eat as soon as we're done?"

Harry says " you can't process solid food just yet so it might be smoothies for awhile ok?" I nod my head.

James says "ok let's do this I am going to start with your dislocations and move on from there ok?"

I nod my head and James says " so Harry I am going to need you to go behind Paige and she is going to lean on you while I do everything ok?"

I nod my head and Harry gets behind me and hold me very gently James grabs my right arm and places a hand on my right shoulder. He says " ok ready Paige?"

I nod my head he relocates my shoulder and I scream in pain. Harry places his hand on my head and guides it to his neck and says " just leave your head here and if you want you can bite my shoulder ok?"

I nod my head in his neck and James says " ok so now for your right wrist left knee and right ankle then we move to broken bones which are your nose right knee and left ankle."

Harry says " I still can't believe you didn't cry when this happened. I would probably be in tears."

I smile into his neck and James says "ok now I just got to do your left knee." 

He inserts the numbing shots and says quietly " 3,2,1" and pushes it back in I bite Harry's shoulder as he rubs my back and starts to sing sweet creature.

James puts a brace on my knee and inserts needles in my wrist and says " 2 more then your done. Are you ready?"

I nod my head and James says " 3,2,1" he pushes and I bite Harry's shoulder and start to cry.

Harry says "almost done your almost done then you can sleep ok?"I nod my head

James says " Well while you too were talking I finished your ankle now I just have to set your knee,ankle and nose."

He sets my right knee and says " what color would you like?"

I shrug my shoulders and say " you can choose I don't care."

Harry says " can I choose one too?"

I nod my head and James says " ok so I am going to do light blue then."

He wraps my ankle up to my knee and says " just because you broke your knee means I have to wrap your ankle too. It's hard to explain but it's easier for you."

He then sets my left ankle and wraps it and Harry chooses orange and James says " ok now your nose and your done."

I say "yayyyyy" very sarcastically and they chuckle Harry holds the bin under my nose and James sets my nose and blood rushes out my nose and James grabs a tissue and holds it there for a while.

After 2 minutes he pulls away and says " ok you can sleep now or if your still hungry you can have a smoothie it's up to you."

I say " kinda want to sleep"

Harry says " that's fine just call a nurse as soon as you wake up to eat."

I tried to sit up but Harry holds me in his arms and say " I am staying till you fall asleep."

I nod my head and lean against him and close my eyes. James turns off the lights and Harry styles pulls the blanket over me and hugs me and rubs my back I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

A few hours later I feel somebody shaking my body I slowly wake up and see Harry there with a smoothie.
I smile and Harry says " you slept for a solid 8 hours you should probably have your smoothie. Also it's time to take your medication and it's better to do on a full stomach then an empty stomach."

I nod my head and tried to sit up but wince when I do so and Harry sits me up and bring the smoothie to my lips so I can drink it.

He then inserts the medication and says "so you can do what you want."

A few days later Harry says I can go home and I should take it easy and be back soon for a new cast.