22

K A Y A

I blinked into space looking at my ceiling. What is life right now, what happened between me and west won't get off my mind. I ain't see him in 2 days. It's either he's home and I'm not or I'm home and he's not. All this shit is frustrating like where is he?

After I was done brushing my teeth and washing my face I left out my room. I see is girl coming out west's room with a body fitted dress on. She obviously spent the night

She didn't see me, she just went straight downstairs and out the door. I took a deep breathe in because for some reason my chest feels heavy as hell.

I made some cereal and went back upstairs with my bowl. I stayed in my room for what it felt like was hours. I wasn't motivated to do nothing.  I can't get west off my mind and it's driving cray fuck that nigga tho.
~~~~*~~~~~

After slipping on my black leather jacket I look at the mirror and admired my outfit. It was what ever

Ella asked me to come down to her sisters beauty shop to help her out a bit

Ella asked me to come down to her sisters beauty shop to help her out a bit. I wasn't doing anything so I said why not. I took a bag and put what ever I needed in there. I requested a Uber and waited 3 minutes for it.

When it was outside, I went downstairs and locked up the house going into the car. It was a 15 minute drive from my house to the shop, when I finally get there I said thank you to the driver and got out.

"Aww bitch you're here." Ella greeted me when I walked in the shop. It was a few customers I'm guessing it's a chill day today.

"Of course, what you needed help with?" I took off my jacket and sat it down on a chair.

"You know how to make wigs?" She asked. I switched my lips to the side.

"Not gon hold you Ella I don't know shit about making wigs. Is there anything else?" I asked, i didn't want to mess up her work

"You could just bleach the ones we already made." I nodded cause that's much better.

"Ella!" A little girl came running into Ella. Ella smiled and gave the little girl a hug

"Hey June, damn girl you look even more prettier every time I see you." Ella complimented the little girl. I smiled and looked up from them. My eyes instantly met someone else's. He was FINE.  He gave me a smirk, I smiled and looked away cause what?!

"Kaya this is June and her brother Qua. Qua and June this my friend Kaya." Ella introduced everybody

"Hii cutie," I said to June giving her the biggest smile she returned it and gave me a hug

"June you can sit on the chair." Ella said "and Kaya the wigs are in the back." she got started on June's hair. I made my way to the back to get the wigs.

"How come I ain't never seen you here before?" A voice said behind me, I turned around and it was qua. Damn that man is good looking

"It's my first time actually coming to the shop. Ella needed my help so I'm here." I said to him while gathering the wigs.