31

K A Y A

I decided not tell the girls or victor about west's little pop up. I wasn't going to meet him, soon he'll be on his way.  I hated him for what he did, I don't see us ever talking shit out. I'm getting married in a couple of weeks and I need all of that gone.

"We have to go out tonight, Cali clubs always jumping Saturdays." Cami said to us, we were at the Bnb the girls were staying at enjoying each other's company.

"I agree, I wasn't even enjoying my party last night." I thought of me and west's altercation just the thought of me talking to him again made my stomach twist and turn.

"Why what happened?" Ella asked rolling a blunt.

"My stomach was hurting." I lied "but I'm feeling better today and I'm tryna get turnt." I needed to go out to get that scene out my head.

"Yes yes, what time?" Cami asked looking at the tv screen.

"Y'all come pick you up at 10:30." I sat back on the couch and close my eyes. Seeing west again brought back the memories me and him made. I remember the time he brought me that beautiful bag, I still have it till this day.

It's crazy how he kidnapped me and held me hostage and I still saw past that and manage to fall in love with that man. I thought about how life would have been like if I didn't turn that corner that night.

"Yo kaya, you sleep?" I opened my eyes and cami had the blunt to my face. I took it for her and took a pull. I only smoke when the girls come down, other than that I don't be smoking.

I passed it back to Ella, crystal pregnant ass was upstairs sleeping. My phone started ringing and it was victor I answered

"Hey baby," I spoke into the phone.

"Wassup, I got off work early. Want to go grab a bite?" He asked, I looked at the time and it reads 5:38 Pm

"Yeah, I'm with the girls. I'll send you the address." I had to rely on people to drive me places because I crashed my car 2 months ago. I have to wait till it's ready so I can pick it up.

30 minutes later victor texted saying he's outside. "I'll see y'all later, tell Crystal we going out tonight when she wakes up." I told them getting up, I stretched out my arms.

"Text the group chat." Cami shouted before I left. I went into victors car and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Ready?" He asked putting on his seatbelt. I nodded and he drove us to the diner.
~~~~*~~~~~

For our night out I wore a yellow dress and pink heels. I also went with a pink mini purse, my hair was up in a ponytail and also some light makeup.

"Where you going looking fine like that?" Victor asked when I reached the living room.

"I'm going out with the girls, they'll be here any minute now." On cue my phone started ringing.

"We outside." Was said before the called ended.

"Don't wait up," I kissed his lips before leaving out the house into the back seat. We drove to the club with music blasting through the car speakers. We sung along to flewed out by the city girls and lil baby when the car parked.

We got out and that line was long. Oh my god who wants to wait here all day. "Hold on guys, let me handle this." Cami said walking to the security guard, they exchanged a few words. Cami came back and told us let's go inside. Everybody outside started cursing and yelling because we skipped the line.

The club was active, me and the girls were smoking and drinking. I was feeling great but I'm not too drunk more high then drunk.

"Act up you could get snatched up, act up you could get snatched up dirty ass nails baby girl you need to back up." We yelled to the song playing in the speakers.