2

W E S T

That nigga thought I was playing, if you fucking with my money then its the end of you.

"Where the fuck my money at cam," I pointed the gun to his head. This nigga look like he about to shit his pants, I love it when they get scared.

"West please, I'll get-" his words was cut short due to a bullet going through his brain. I put my gun down and and looked at his body bleeding out on the ground. I looked up and saw some girl, did she see that.

I ran up to her and pointed my gun to her head. She was crying with her hands in the air like I was the Feds. Then shawty just dropped to the ground, I ain't even pulled the trigger. She passed out, I picked up her unconscious body and threw her over my shoulder. I don't wanna have to see my face sketch on a tv screen, I placed her body in the back of my car and drove off the scene.

Driving for about 15 minutes to the trap house, i finally get there. I take the girl out of my car and carried her on my shoulder. I went around back to go to the basement, I unlocked it and walked in. It was dark, I flipped on the lights and looked around. I remember torturing niggas down here and shit. I did a small chuckle at the thought, crazy times.

I dropped the girl on the mattress that was on the floor. I don't usually kidnap but two bodies in one night... nahh, I search her little bag and found keys, wallet, charger and phone. I looked through her wallet looking for her ID, her name kaya brown. I looked at her passed out body, she not even ugly. I take her phone and left everything else with her. I got up and left out making sure the door is locked from the inside.

I hop in my V and started driving home, my phone started ringing and I picked up with out looking at who it is.

"Yo" I said into the phone

"Bro where you at" and instantly I knew it was my nigga tyrell.

"Heading to the crib bro, what happened?" I asked him

"Nun, did you finish that nigga?" I sucked my teeth, this nigga should know me by now

" of course bro, niggas know my body when it comes to my money." I heard tyrell chuckle on the other line.

"Aight bro, just making sure you straight. Safe bro"

"Safe," after that I hung up. I'm tired then a motherfucker, i parked my V in front of my crib and went inside. Feels good to be home, after that shower I was out like a light.
-------------------------

 -------------West's house⬆️------------

--------------west's car⬆️-------------

-----------------tyrell ⬆️----------------