11

K A Y A

Just getting off the phone with my aunt. She says my schools been calling her nonstop about my absences, then she wanna give me a speech about how I should finish school. I didn't wanna hear her speech again so I decided to go. I only got a couple of more months to go before I graduate might as well get my high school diploma.

"I just got off the phone with my aunt," i said to west when i got downstairs we were in the living room.

"she good, what happened?" he looks at me, i just sighed

"shes ok, she just said that i needa finish school and i think i should too." i explain to him, i can't tell what's he thinking. "that would mean, my hours have to be changed." i continued, west just listened

"okay, well finish school but imma drop and pick you up." Is he serious, i kissed my teeth. After all this time he still doesn't trust me. To be honest i've gotten so used to the life i'm living right now i don't even mention how i got here in the first place.

"west c'mon, you don't have to worry about me. I'm good" i said to him, he raised an eyebrow.

"so you gonna take the bus to school and be late everyday?" Now i look dumb. I switched my lips to the side.

"you right thank you, But tomorrow i have to go see the principle." He nodded and sat back on the couch. My phone started ringing and i looked to see it was Quan, a smile instanly formed on my lips.

W E S T

I side eyed kaya as she spoke on the phone with I'm guessing Quan. Why she gotta talk to him infront of me? I dont know. She laughs at something he said and i just mentally rolled my eyes... was it really that funny.

"Tomorrow i have to go take care of something, but what about after?" i wonder what they was talking about, they better not be making any plans cause im gone cancel it.

"ok, 6:30 sounds good." I looked at kaya, she met my eyes. I looked away and turned my attention on the tv.

"okay, imma talk to you later." And after that she hung up the phone.

"what sounds good at 6:30?" i was curious, kaya just shrugged

"nothing, he just wanted to take me out." i raised an eyebrow, this won't be happening

"the fuck, where he taking you?" I looked at her

"why do you even care, don't fuck this up for me." with that she got up and left out. i kissed my teeth, fucking this up for her is exactly what i'm gone do.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

K A Y A

I got up at 9:33 to get ready to meet my principle today. I don't understand why this man wanna have a meeting with me. I don't know why i can't come to school and learn. It's what ever though it's not a big deal.

After i got out the shower i put on some undergarments. When i got done with rubbing lotion on my self i got dressed in something basic.

 When i got done with rubbing lotion on my self i got dressed in something basic