30

K A Y A

"We better get so drunk tonight." Ella said applying highlights to her cheekbones. We were getting ready at my house for my engagement party. Everybody was bodying their look as usual.

I wore a green glitter dress with some black and gold heals and gold accessories. My hair was up in a ponytail with my baby hairs laid.

Cami wore a rhinestone dress with clear heels and a sliver headband. Ella on the other hand went with a glitter dress that had some black on it. She wore that with black heels

"Come on y'all." My fiancé said knocking on the door. I hurried gathering my things. We left out the house, the girls was in one car following us there.

We parked in the private parking lot and got out. We waited for the girls to find a parking spot.

"Hope your ready to have fun tonight." Victor said smiling and pecking me lips while his hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled back at him

"I shol will." I replied, he laughed walking with his hands around my waist when the girls pulled up.

"I could hear the music." Crystal said wobbling into the main lobby.

"Ayo victor," someone yelled out, it was his friend Fredrick. Victor walked over to him and dapped him up and started talking while walking into the party.

"Kaya girl you're rocking that dress." Cami snapped her fingers. I blushed a lil

"Stop, here take my picture." I passed her my phone and held my bag posing. She snapped a couple then handed it to me. This one was my favorite

 After we was done we went to join the party

After we was done we went to join the party. We were drinking champagne and socializing with the guest. Two hours into the party victor decides to do his speech for me.

He clicked his glass 3 times to gather everybody's attention. The music died down and everyone was face the front. He put out his hands for me, I held them walking closer to him. He looked at me and smiled, I'm flushed right now.

"Kaya, I just want to start off by saying I can't wait to make you my wife and the mother to my children. You are beautiful in every way inside and out. You are also independent and a hard working women who doesn't sit back and watch people suffer. You are my heart kaya brown."

Victor continued to speak but I wasn't hearing anything. My heart began to race out of my chest while my stomach felt empty. I blinked a couple of times to make sure my mind wasn't playing games with me. I was snapped out of it when the crowd starting clapping and cheering.

I looked at victor and he kissed my lips deeply. I put a smile on my face as everyone cheered. "Thank you!" Victor finished off. I looked back up and he was still there. He was real.

Me and west continued to stare at each other for a moment before he signaled me to come to the back before leaving. "Hey, babe hold my drink I have to use the restroom real quick." I lied passing him my drink.

"Sure thing." He pecked my lips and I left out. I went down the hallway trying to figure out where he went.

"Kaya." I froze in my footsteps, my heart was beating so fast right now. I turned around facing the one and only.

"What are you doing here weston." I asked calling him by his real name. He hated it so much he told me while we was still together when I was in Cali, after all that time.

"Look you probably don't want me here but-" he started but I cut him off

"I don't, why you decided to come now? Now... after 7 fucking years. I fucking waited for you, it took me sometime but I finally snapped out of it and realized you really left me. Now what the fuck do you want with me?" I yelled I was beyond pissed and at the urge of crying but I held it in.

"Look ma here," he reached into his pocket taking out a piece of paper. "Meet here tomorrow at 10:00, I'll explain everything to you word for word. If you don't show up I'll know that you moved on and find the nigga you wanted me to be for you. I just want to talk." He handed me the paper.

I noticed he had a couple more tattoos added and a bit more on his face. He was really inked out.

"I'll let you get back to your party. Just please think about it ma." He said before turning his heels and walking away. I looked down at the paper it was a address with a room number on it, it also had his phone number on it. I stuffed it into my bra getting my self mentally prepared to go back to the party.

Why he had to pull this shit tonight out of all nights. I walked back inside with a fake smile on my face, I wasn't in the mood anymore but I had to suck it up and go through the rest of the night.

ELLA'S OUTFIT

ELLA'S OUTFIT

CAMI'S OUTFIT

CAMI'S OUTFIT

CRYSTAL'S OUTFIT ~~~~*~~~~~

CRYSTAL'S OUTFIT
~~~~*~~~~~